✨ Chapter 3✨

Stepping outside the airport, Riddhima felt familiar with surrounding the one she never felt in last whole one year She was sent overseas as an representative of her company she's working in.

  Though she was excited to return home but main reason behind her happiness was her 3rd year anniversary with her boyfriend Kabir (don't know why all are obsessed with him being odd🙄)
Which was this upcoming Sunday, whole journey she was planning how to celebrate it .

She was excited to see his reaction after seeing her after whole freaking year . It's not like they were not in contact but due to workload she had to avoid him .
That's why she had thought to surprise him by directly visiting him without prior notice.

She didn't tell at home also.

Hiring a cab ,1st thing she did was to reach company to personally inform about her arrival and that she would be joining her post soon where she worked before leaving.

She can't stay without work. Her work is her passion.

On reaching office , she expected to see her colleagues , seniors and some of her friend staff.  She always treated all with her kind nature , but she was not saint also she knew how to make anyone shut.

There was no staff in reception area ,so she thought  to enquire receptionist .
As expected she was same one from before.

Receptionist was shocked to see her . Thinking that it might be due to uninformed visit she guestured a soft but attractive smile to her.

Ri : Hello !! Can u tell me why there are so less people here . Is there any seminar going or any function to attend..

Re : Mam 😳 what are u doing here ? When u returned from overseas?

Ri : Ohh. Today only ,so thought  to inform about it to chairman Shekhawat.

And  why are you shocked ( she asked after seeing her confused face)
Shouldn't I be here??

Re : No it's not like that. Just surprised that u don't know about it.

Ri : What is it?

Re : Today is your sister's wedding with Chairman Shekhawat 's .

Shock was an understatement she was all numb to react .

Gaining some voice  she  asked.

Ri : What  did u say whose wedding ?

In mind she was praying  : this can't be true ..no no no it's not him ...it's not him ..

Re : Your sister Radhika and Kabir Shekhawat....

Riddhima was standing there emotionless processing her words

Ri : Tell me the venue .

She turned her heels towards the cab waiting for her  and went to place told by receptionist ..

Whole journey she was calming herself that this can't be true...but she was rooted  at  spot when she reached place and saw there poster depicting as couple madly in love with each other.

All her hopes shattered . It was like hard slap on her face waking her up from dream..
She roamed her eyes around , indeed it was a grand wedding.All reknown businessman of industry were invited .

Why not afterall two top businessman's children were getting married.

Finally her eyes landed on groom sitting on  couple chair , dressed in white sherwani , happily chatting with his friends . Probably waiting for his bride to enter..

Finally his wait was over , his eyes were focused on figure approaching him .. seeing his eyeballs moving in particular direction Riddhima too followed him and there was her sister ready in red lehenga  heavily embroidered jwellery.

She observed how he with utmost care took her hand , help her on stairs as if she is some glass doll..

But here Riddhima was just standing or better say stopping herself from tearing ,she has got betrayed in most worst manner. The same guy who has promised her to mark her in front of the world is now backstabbing her..

The couple seated  and the very next moment....

Hope u will like chapter..

Plz do vote it, and don't forget to comment..

Yours
Innocent author 😁