✨ Chapter 7✨

The person who caught her scoop her in his arms like she weighs nothing

His eyes spitting fire on the jerk swaying in front of him still high in drink .

The drunkard tried to argue with him but his one look managed to make him halt in his ways .

He then signed something to a person standing behind him still clueless about the happenings,

The guy quickly nodded his head understanding .

He then walked towards his car , and settled in backseat with Ri still in his arms .He didn't even took glance at her since then also now after putting her down he shifted his gaze back to his mobile probably completing his work .

The man then came hastily and sat on driver seat .He had gone to finish the work his boss has given (setting that drunkard) 😎

He did not need to report his boss that work is done ,as it is his speciality to complete every work neatly without any mistake..

He then started driving car not knowing what was the destination , he looked in rear view to take ans but his boss was too concentrated on his mobile ,he then glanced on the lady in her mind twenties with beautiful charm sleeping peacefully beside him ,

Hassshhh ,

What a fate ,to dream about , sleeping beside  such man .

He for a second pitied her ...

The ride was silent suddenly there was loud sound probably someone exhaled his /her breath As if he has got his life back. After that a sudden silence prevailed causing fear to  the man on driver seat but the one in backseat look calm he just look at the girl beside him .

Ri just woke up still drowsy ,looked at her surroundings and found herself in a car then glanced sideways to find a man in black suit all set , looking at her intently .

She was still not in her senses , her hormones were betraying her she started  shifting near him and tried to touch him ,she started to feel sudden hotness in her she knew only one thing that she needed this man to calm herself .

She started touching him on chest but the man was too fast ,he caught her hands in firm grip and press the button to close the backseat area from front seat and making it sound proof , while driving man was still shocked to react
He saw everything from rear view ..

He then heard his voice ,still commanding and cold ,who on the earth talk like this that too in this situation ( he ordered before closing shield)

But it got confirmed that his boss was safe till now .

As ordered he drove to his boss palace .

While his boss called someone and asked no no ordered to be there within 5 minutes .

His one hand was still busy with stopping her ,

It was then he looked at her properly ,her face , her doe shaped eyes screaming innocence and pain which came in the form of tiny tear , he then realised it was due to his strong grip he then loosened it ,not to hurt her but enough to stop her .

Her red nose , her plumpy lips .

Her every feature was breathtaking ,anyone can fell for her without her notice.

She was looking cute as a baby  ,so cute ..

After her numerous efforts to cling on him she got tired and fell into deep slumber keeping her head on his shoulder..

The ride again feli silent ,

The front seat man made their way towards outskirts of town ,an isolated area where only few bungalows were build .