✨Chapter 5✨

Continued from last part..

All looked for the source of loud sound and spotted Sujoy Raigir.

Standing in his powerful aura,with raging eyes that could burnt anyone to ashes...

He came forward ,and looked at Riddhima with affection , caressed her hair as if assuring her to stay strong.
His eyes became soft for a second.

But as soon as he looked at his son and daughter-in-law his eyes turned red.

Both gulped ...

Su : How dare you 😡 to talk to her like this. When she's not at fault perhaps you should be ashamed of your doings.

  This poor soul never complained of  anyone  inspite your partial behaviour towards her . Always behaved like an responsible daughter but neither you gave her love nor showed any responsibility of parents towards her..

I ask who gave you right to snatch her happiness...

All became silent listening him...

(To Kabir) : And you boy ,how dare you to play with her feelings , and don't give me stupid reason that she misunderstood your care as love cause I very well know my princess ,she had been always clear about her feelings .

I have perfectly taught her to learn people's thoughts towards us. It was you who took initiative towards a relationship with her .

She always stayed loyal to you but you , bloody Moron cheated her badly , now you have no right to blame her..

(To Akshay and Rita) : And you two ,now I understand why you were so bend to make them marry as soon as possible.

I felt it fishy that time only..is this how you treat your daughter

Rita : No dad , it's not like that Radhika and Kabir love each other that's why we agreed to their marriage.

And now Riddhima should understand that she can't do anything now..
So it's better to let it happen.

Akshay : yes dad ...

Radhika: Daadu ,(fakely crying miserably) I know we both did a great mistake by hurting Riddhima ,it is hurting us also but now Kabir not loves her . We both love each other ,plz let this marriage happen.🥺🙄

Akshay came to Riddhima ,he gently caressed her face and made her look at him , as soon as he did so she gave upon herself the braveness she was carrying a while ago all gone and he saw her in most miserable condition he never wished ..

He had seen her from childhood  , she was most mature and kind-hearted soul who will not say anything a unless and until you harm her.

She never complained of how Radhika was treated rather she always find her happiness in small matters .

That's the reason she is his favourite grand child.

He was well aware how much she has suffered since small age..still she stood strong but today seeing her broken his soul is hurt ..

He cupped her face , wiped her tears and asked.

Su : Princess ,whatever your decision is  I will be with you don't worry .

Riddhima had always stood strong but there were times when she needed a support and her Daadu always gave her one.

She again looked her tormentors and felt disgusted .By seeing her expression Daadu knew what she wants

Su : I have decided this marriage will not happen . I will not approve of this marriage until Riddhima agrees .

This was shocker for all, especially Radhika she was crying miserably , Kabir was shocked he was going to protest but seeing his dad's reaction he calmed himself.

Ra : Riddhima plz , agree for our marriage  .I know it's difficult for you but plz I beg you ..

But Ri stood emotionless , she knew it was her sister's drama to gain sympathy and make people hate her. But whatever happen she will not let her succeed ..

On other hand , Kabir was in rage seeing Radhika begging for her happiness. Je thought Ri is the only sole reason behind this..
He looked at her with hate ,

Ka : Riddhima  , don't you have any shame  making your sister suffer like this.
Can't you see her happy , you not my Riddhima , she was so kind hearted always helping others keeping herself aside , but you ...so selfish...huhh

Radhika felt sudden rise of jealousy within her while Kabir mentioning her as his .. she gripped his hand tight to make him remember that he now belongs to her...

Ri : The Riddhima you are talking about is dead and you killed her ,you are her murderer . Now you understood how it feels to be betrayed.. and about marriage I can't do anything ..

Su : (to crowd) As you all have listened , you can take your Leave , and yeah thank you for coming and sorry for today's thing

To Riddhima. : Come Princess you must be tired by today's drama ,let' s get some rest.

He started walking with her towards door ,but Rita blocked their way

Rita : Dad you can't do this. She is your granddaughter ,for God sake  why are you exaggerating the matter both are happy together then why .

Su : She is my granddaughter that's why
she's alive otherwise I don't know what I'd done with her . And don't forget I am still the owner of company , so the last decision should be mine. Or you are well aware of consequences..

Rita gulped and nodded .
Riddhima went outside with determined spirit showing back towards her past and starting    new start..
Once she reached cab she droved towards her flat which she had rented ..

Hey guys here next. Chapter hope you like it ...
Though the target was not completed still I posted ...
But this time I seriously want positive response ..

Target same 50+ votes and more and more comments .

Yours innocent author
😁