✨ Chapter 15✨

During the party , vansh was busy staring at Riddhima

Many people were trying to impress him by their status , also pretty ladies were eye raping him , but he sidelined all

As the party came to end , he conveyed goodbyes to dadu and nanu and soon left ,

On the way he got an unexpected call , it was from Ri , he didn't see her while leaving.

When he received the call , all he could hear was a mere whisper like ,"save me"

In an instant he turned the car and left towards her house.

Few moments before,

As soon as party started ,Rita ( Ri's mother) called her in her room .

When she reached , her mother was facing window , she cleared her throat.

Her mother turned and give her a beautiful smile , for a moment Ri thought it was genuine as if a mother is overwhelmed to see her child .

Rita : Riddhima come my child , have a seat,

Both seated on her bed ,

Rita : Ri, I am so happy for u , finally u decided to move on , I knew that my Ri is not that bad by heart.

Thank u so much , u don't know how much of a burden of mine u have decreased,

I hope u will also get someone who will love u like nobody else .

Ri : it's nothing ma , I know u are genuinely happy for both of your daughters , Radhika will be happy with Kabir

Now I have nothing to do with her , she can happily start her life ..

Soon a waiter came with 2 glasses of juice ,

Rita offered  her juice but she politely declined as she just had dinner , but her mother forced her ..

She took a glass and gave Ri .

Rita :  Beta do you have any one in your life , u know after Kabir  have u met someone else ?

Ri : No mom , now I just want to focus on my career..these love and all are not my interest now..

I need to learn more about my job..

Rita: but Beta till when you will  stay single, now Radhika is also getting married..

U also need someone to spend ur life with ❤️

If u don't mind I have a great proposal for u , no don't think like I am imposing my decision , u take ur time and meet  him if u find him compatible enough then only we will proceed further

Ri : ( she was shocked ) but mom I really don't want to..

Rita : for my sake please meet him once ,u know I can never take bad decision for u ..

Ri : ok mom I will think about it ..

Rita : what is there to think , u know he came today for party ,also he liked u in one glance , now he is impatient to meet u...

Wait he is downstairs , I will call , u just talk with him for sometime ,and then u can think about him ..

Till she came Ri finished her juice ..

When the door open her mother.came with  a man in his thirties ..

Rita : Ri this is Mr Bose , and she is Ri my beautiful daughter , hope u will enjoy each other's company.

He entended his hand for handshake , but Ri was hesitant she was not getting any good vibes from him , the way he  was looking at her from.top to bottom like a prey she felt uncomfortable under his gaze ..