✨Chapter 10✨

Sun rays peeped through windows , breaking her sleep . She opened her eyes and sat on bed , looking outside the window she saw how beautiful today's weather was  , with birds chirping and sunrise view .

Somehow it gave her new hope , that with new day she should also let go of her past and take step towards her future and make it bright ..

With new energy she starts her day , after completing her morning routine she left for office , hopefully bappa was on her side that she didn't meet kabir or his father .

After completing her work she left for Nanu's house 🏠 when she reached she was greeted by a warm motherly hug from Radha Maa

Radha Maa : How are u my dear , long time isn't it 🤧

Ri : Radha Maa , what are u doing u started crying as soon as I entered , u know na how much I hate those tears in ur eyes . And trust me , I don't want my Maa  to look ugly with that swollen eyes.

You are my heroine na ,( she nodded ) now stop crying if u don't want me to return ..

Radha : Are buddhu  these are happy tears , Warna u know na how much I care for my beauty , now tell me why didn't u call me after going overseas , didn't u miss me .

Leave me u also started ignoring your Nanu's call ,u know how much tensed he was , he missed u so much .

As soon as he came to know that u are back he couldn't hold on..

Your mother also doesn't care for him , leave Radhika then ..

Radha is the maid at Nanu's house , she had seen Ri growing up from bubbly chirpy child  to a mature girl who cares for everyone .
Ri also treats her as her mother .

Ri : I know Maa ,and trust me I also missed u so much it's just that there was workload and I hardly used to get time to eat so that's why 😔

Radha : Ok now enough of crying go and meet ur Nanu he is waiting for u from afternoon he made me work hard as u are coming and told me to cook your favourite ...

Meet him I will call u afterwards for for dinner ..

Ri nodded and left for his room ,

When she entered ,she saw him waiting in the balcony looking towards sky ,
She approached him and asked

Ri : What are u thinking Nanu?

Na : Nothing just wonder that when my small princess who used to run around house with her small feet👣, who was always sharing her problems with me no matter how much I listen has grown up so much that she started to hide her sufferings from me .

She has learnt to handle everything on her own ignoring that she is hurting herself most in this .Maybe u think that this old bones cannot fight for u🥺 ..

When he turned she hugged him tight
and cried

Ri: Plz don't say like this Nanu I am
ur same little girl ,who loves u the most .
I am sorry I didn't tell u , but trust me I thought not to trouble u ,I didn't mean to hurt you 🥺🥺

Nanu : Shh..my child I know what u think but till when u will handle everything alone ,u should  have told me Ri..

Always remember its better to be known from our loved ones ,if someone outsider tell us then it hurts the most ..

Ri : Forgive me this time Nanu ,I promise to share with u every problem from now on ..

Both of them stood like this , meeting after 1 yr. But Radha interrupted them calling for dinner .

Both reached dining room

Nanu : Ri bacche , tonight  all your favourite food is prepared  . You have become too thin, from  now eat healthy  or if you like stay  here ..
I know u will not agree but atleast for some days and give me some company ..

You know I'm pissed of your Radha Maa , always nagging around 😏

Ri laughed out loud while Radha was glaring at Nanu ,but he was not less instead he too gave her look .

Radha : ha ha u will say this only na , I know u want to get rid of me as I give u medicines strictly and keep eye on your junk food but let me tell u  I will not backoff from my work 😠

Ri : Are are , stop it will u .
U both will never get tired of your fights , but I am , let me  eat peacefully 😋

And Nanu sorry but I can't stay here there is some office work I need to complete ..but I promise I will visit u often till then u have to adjust with my sweet and pretty Radha Maa 🥰

After eating they did chit chat for some time and then Ri went back to her apartment ..

Next day was same and she thankful for that ,it was helping her alot .

Kabir was keeping eye on her but never dared to confront ,as he knew she has become more bold than before and she may worsen the matter .

Like this a week went by ,now she was back to her usual self though she didn't forgive them instead she avoided them as much as possible.

Next day was weekend ,so Nanu invited her over dinner .

When she reached  she heard two people laughing or say sharing their memories , she got confused as Nanu rarely got any visitors .

She entered house and asked Radha Maa about this guest

Radha :  Ohh that , he is your Nanu's student , came to meet him after many years .You go and meet him he is nice guy ..

Ri entered in living room and greeted the men present there.

She had her eyes down , but when she looked at the guest she felt like she had seen him before.

Na: Ri you came , meet him ,my student u remember I used to say that one of my student went to overseas for study and how genius he is ..

Look he returned from there couple of months ago ..

Ri : Oh yes how can I forget that u used to always give me his example  🙄

Towards man , hello nice to meet u myself Riddhima Raigir 🤝

The man stood up, and one must say he was super duper handsome😎.With calm and positive aura around .

M :  It's indeed my pleasure to meet u, myself ....

So, any guess who is the guest ?🧐

Do tell in comments about how was the chapter .

And give more and more votes 🥺

Yours innocent author
😁