✨ Chapter 11✨

Hello guys ,I know it has been a long break . actually I went for college trip to North India ..
And it was so much funn🤩
We enjoyed a lot , I also advise u to go if u get opportunity.
Because this moment is never gonna. come and that too with ur friends ....

So let's start ,

M : Myself Vansh Raisinghania 😎

( So he is our hero vansh )

Nanu : Ri u know he has become very successful in such short span of time , he is CEO of India's topmost trading branch

Ri : Really , then it will be my pleasure if I get an opportunity to learn something from u .

But Vansh wasn't paying attention to any of these talks . He was staring at Ri , the way she talks , laughs all about her .

Never in his life he has admired someone like that ..

Na : Come lets go ,dinner is ready ,rest will talk afterwards .

They had their dinner ,during that they share some memories of their school,while Ri was enjoying their talks .

After dinner,

Ri went to dadu' s room to talk him in person

Na : are Ri , its good that u came I was coming to u only .

Tell me one thing

Ri : yes Nanu , what is it

Na: What do u think about vansh , I mean in person what is your opinion about him .

Ri : He is a nice guy , but why are u asking all of sudden .Is there anything u are hiding from me 🧐

Na : Are nothing , first promise me u will listen my talk then only u will react .

Ri : ok promise

Na : Actually I wish u and Vansh to be a thing . Look I know I should take your life decisions but on the basis of ur past
I think now it's my part to play .

He is a nice man ,full of ethics also I know him personally ,I know that I can trust upon him with u .

Ri : Nanu how could u think like this,. I don't even know him . I met him today only and u expect me to take my biggest life decision with stranger .

Na : Ri bacche , I'm not saying to marry him now or tomorrow I know u both are strangers for each other .

I'm just saying that u should think about it , spend some time together and see if it works .

You know that I will never force my thoughts or decision on u ,just listen to me this time and if u didn't find him suitable enough then no need to pressurise urself .ok😊

Ri : Ok Nanu ,I will think about it , and u remember ur promise 🤨 that u won't force me ..

After some time they returned to living room , where vansh was talking on phone .

V : I think now I should take my leave sir , it was truly nice meeting u and sharing our days .

Na : You can come here anytime , atleast I will get a company

But there meet few hours ago was not same as our Ri was now slightly hesitant around him and he also noticed the change , he was not told about the matter by the old man .

He was also stealing glances at her .

Na : Vansh ,can I ask u a favour .

V : ofcourse sir ,tell me

Na : Actually if u don't mind , can u drop Ri at her apartment , u know at this time I cannot trust her driving alone it will keep me bothering until she reaches home ..

Ri gasped and muttered. Nanu u are such player ..

Ri : No . I mean there is no need ,I can take care of myself infact I'm used to drive home alone at night . So not a big deal and Nanu u don't need to worry I will call u once I reach home 😏

V : If u don't have any problem , I suggest to let me drop u , I don't think it's safe so sir's worry is acceptable .

Now she was doomed ,she has to accept otherwise it would be bad manners to deny him and waste his time

Ri : Ok ,let's go then..

Soon they left.

In car ,

V : Miss Riddhima ,I think u don't remember me ..

Ri : huhh , no I met u today for the first time .

V : really , so u forgot that day , when u got drunk and next day woke up in strangers house

Ri gasped, all that nights happenings started to accumulate in her mind .

So that man she saw next morning was him, no doubt she thought she had seen him today at first place .

She was too occupied to react , now how she gonna face him

What he must be thinking of her , and her dadu if he told him then she is dead .

Was he gonna blackmail her on this , then she has to be careful with him .

V : Miss Riddhima , hello ( she jerked from her thoughts )
Where u lost , now u must have remembered .

See I'm not making ur fun or planning to torcher u ,if ur thinking this .

Ri was tongue tied , how he knew what she was thinking ...

V: its obvious from ur face , and I think many people must have taken benefit of this thing ...

I was just telling u , that u should avoid drinking that much , anything could had happened that night if I was not there .

It's ok to try to forget our sufferings but not in away that it will destroy ur future ...

Ri felt some warmth spread in her heart , his way of talking was not like taunt but it felt like he CARED.... something that she always crave for ..

Ri : I'm sorry , it's just that I was so disturbed that time

Anyways , so it means that we met before so don't tell me u told my Nanu about that 🤨

V : no , trust me on that .I know how much u care for him and won't like to hurt him

Ri : I must say u have great observation skills.

V : Typical businessman u know 😎

She laughed ,

V : U look pretty when laughing 😁

Ri : Are u this much flirty with others girls also ..I wonder how u manage ur business then 😏

V : It's not for everyone , may be ur lucky one ( and even first to witness it 😏 he thought)

They continue to talk ,soon they reached her apartment , when she was leaving
He called her .

V: Miss Riddhima ,if it is allowed can we exchange numbers u know for future work..

Ri : Nice try , but I believe in destiny let's see if we meet again by chance then surely I will😜 ...

With that she left , he kept staring at her retreating figure .

Somehow she made him feel different today , it was like he wanted to spend more time with her ,

And surely if he decide , he can 😎

He also went to his house 🏠

Please like and comment ,

Do tell if u like the chapter.

Yours innocent author
😜