✨ Chapter 6✨

On reaching her flat , she kept her luggage not willing to do anything she just sat there on sofa  ...

Her house was not big but Enough to give her homely warmth she never got
At her home..

She just sat there staring at nothing ,she felt like her soul has been lost  denied to enter in her body ..

Suddenly she started feeling suffocated , lack of breath forced her to go in fresh air . She starter walking on road finding peace , the cold breeze helped her to relax a bit ,she was back to normal ..

She kept walking silently , lost in her own thoughts unaware of her surroundings , till a blow of horns brought her out.

She decided to head back home ,but her cellphone rings  indicating dadu

Da : hello Riddhima , are you fine my child

Ri : Yes dadu ,  your Ri is strong don't worry,  I can handle myself  .

Da : If you want you can visit me . Mr . Das will pickup u.

Ri : Not now dadu ,first I will handle my pending works then we will meet .

Dadu I will call u later ..bye

Da : Ok my child as u wish ..take care 😟

With that she walked to her flat...

While walking,  she was thinking to join office as she can't afford to sit alone at home and dissolve herself in today's events she badly wanted to  forget that thing , the pain she felt .

However she knew if she went there she has to face kabir and he will definitely pull some stunt , he wasn't same as before  , Radhika has completely changed him  and she will not let them manipulate her for their own good ..

Her mobile rang indicating her mother's call , unwillingly she accepted it ..

Ri  : Hello Mom ,good evening what a pleasure today u yourself called me , there must be any solid reason for u to do so 🤨

Rita : You bloody spoilt brat , how dare u to talk to me like that .
After doing this much with ur sister how can u be so shameless , here she is crying since night not eating anything and u enjoying there

Come home tomorrow evening , ur dad and I want to talk to u  ,don't u deny it ...

Before Ri can say anything her mom cut the call

Sighing she decided to return back and take some rest as tomorrow is going to be a long day ..

While returning she saw gang of people approaching her with predatory eyes , acting to be brave she kept going without turning towards them.

But they kept following her , afraid about the outcome of this she fasten her speed but it seemed like they were not bothered by this .. suddenly they gathered all around her ,she was going to shout but one of them standing on her back injected her something and due to that her head started spinning..

They left her there without doing any harm..strange.. but she was not in condition to ask them ..

After leaving her one of the gang leader called someone and told that work is done.
On other side of call ,the person was smirking ...
Here Riddhima was all lost not knowing what has happened to her , suddenly her head started spinning ..she started feeling cold she started craving for warmth ... she started taking subtle steps and moved forward ...road was also silent and scary ,she wanted someone to be beside her ,assure her that this coldness will not last long ..

She wanted someone to take her into his strong but loving arms ... suddenly her body started warming and next second she started suffocating for air this much heat was beyond her handling power ..
And today's happening came in front of her eyes making her more vulnerable
..

Never in her life she felt like this ,one thing she wanted for her that is a caring ,loving and honest person who may not be Richie rich but can bring rays of happiness in her life ...
Who will never leave her hand, always will stay by her side .

She never wanted a bunglow for her but his warm hug which will remove her all stress ,tension and give her heavenly feeling ...

She started walking to get some air but nothing seen to relax her instead it turn her wild ..she so wanted  to release her heat her eyes filled with desires , searching for prey .

She saw a  board of pub and entered inside .There were many people ,some men enjoying songs and drinking ... beautiful and trained dancers entertaining their guests ..

On one side there was cabin type arrangements for big , reknown businessman as many people came here for businesses ( it was reputed pub😁)

She moved towards dance section and started shaking her body ...some men's were shamelessly gawking at her like piece of meat ..

But she spotted one figure in cabin ,one person of her level which has some magic in his eyes to make people turn their heads towards him along with dangerous aura which can make people gulp of fear .

He was discussing something with the one sitting next to him , she liked him in instinct  but don't know why chose to ignore this feeling .she once again immersed herself in dancing ignoring world around her ..

But what she didn't knew was that person Was also now looking at her, observing her features, the way her eyes shine like conveying some message without words making the person drown in them ...ohhh how deep the ocean of her eyes will be how much peace they would spread ...

Her all moves like she was somekind of magician casting catching spells on him attracting him more... Irresistible. It was new for him as he never faced any such type of situation ..never met someone worthy to his attention. But this lady even without trying had captured his heart though only for small duration.

Any guesses who is the person ??

She moved towards counter to order juice for her ..a drunkard moved towards her placing his hand on hers she jerked him but it seemed like he was not in his senses and started forcing on her ...she tried to escape from him but his strong arms make it impossible..

She also started loosing her senses as her  mind was too flooded with tragedies ..
Before closing her eyes she wished that may be someone would help her.from all her problems ...and give her ,her share of happiness...

Content with the dream she closed her eyes ..and next second she Was carried by someone ...

Hello guys ,hope u all missed me though u didn't complete target now also I am very sad..🥺
Am I lacking something in my story if that's the reason do tell me 😟
I know u all are waiting for male lead ..so let me tell u ur wait is over ...

Don't miss next chapter then..

Yours innocent author 🤠

😘