one

[ 👹 ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━

THIRD PERSON POV

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"OI, SLEEPYHEAD." a loud voice boomed in the small house. a door were kicked open, revealing a small comfortable room with a girl, curling in her bed snoring her life away.

the loud voice, seemingly a man around his mid 20's twitch his eyes when he saw his little sister and still snoring.

he stomped his way towards her and yanked her blanket away, causing the poor girl to whine. she sleepily open one of her eyes.

"nii-chan? it's still too early to deal with your shit, y'know.." she mumbled sleepily. the man huff, crossing his arms. "oh yeah? don't you think it's too late already?"

"late? what do you mean?" she still, sleepily response. "look at the clock, you dumbfuck." the man ordered.

ignoring the insult, the girl open her sleepy eyes to glance at the clock, only to widen when she saw the clock was about to hit 8:20.

"OH FUCK." with that, she scrambled on her feet towards the toilet. not before cursing at her brother. "WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER."

the brother stare at her scrambling figure is disbelief. "HOW IS IT MY FAULT YOU BITCH?" 

"WELL AREN'T YOU A POLICE? YOU SHOULD WAKE UP EARLIER SO ALSO AS A BROTHER YOU SHOULD WAKE ME UP TOO." she screamed before slamming the door close as a water sound can be heard from inside.

"THIS STUPID—" the man was about to yell back when another boy poke his head into the girl's room.

"aniki, that's enough. let's eat before we go. i've made a breakfast." the boy with mohawk head said, smiling at the big brother. the other man calm down, scratching his white hair as he shook his head.

without another word, he just walk out of his sister room.

ೃ⁀➷

the girl shook her legs as she watch the traffic lights stuck at red color light. she bit her lips, "ugh, this is taking so long."

she glance at her handwatch to see it's only seven more minutes before the class start. she can already see her school from here, its just the traffic light is taking too long.

"who asked you to overslept?" the boy with mohawk chuckle, not really caring that his sister is going to be late.

"shut up." she grumbled. its not her fault that she can't sleep yesterday so she ended up sleeping very late.

"if you can't sleep you should drink the tea. you know the tea granny gave is effective." the boy continue to lecture her. there's a granny who live beside their house and it's a very kind lady. she gave them a lot of stuff, considering their parents had left them at a young age.

"i'm late and i don't want to hear your lecture, nii-chan." she mumbled. she glanced back at her handwatch to see it's already five minutes left. and finally the traffic light turned green and the front cars finally moved.