eight

[ 👹 ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━

THIRD PERSON'S POV

━━━━━━━━━━━━

THE WHOLE HEADQUARTERS once again turned eerily quiet at the girl statement.

"you really dare to lie." obanai gritted his teeth and his hand is aching to unsheathe his blade and point it to her neck.

y/n sigh. she expected that they won't believe her easily. i mean, even she can't still believe it. "but i'm not lying." she frown.

"e-eh...from the future..?" mitsuri blink as she cover her mouth in disbelief. she want to believe y/n but it was too absurd.

"this child is truly pitiful. may the god bless you a good health." gyomei muttered. sanemi, uzui and rengoku stare at the girl agape.

tomioka still with his stoic face but you can see a glint of surprise in his eyes while muichiro, well only blink at the girl confusingly. as for shinobu, her eyebrows is knitted together.

kagaya's the only person who didn't react as he keep smiling gently at the girl.

"it's true. i've connect the lines and how else do you explain that i have the same name as shinazugawa?" y/n said. "neither of us have a cousins and i'm surely don't have an extra brother."

"my parents are dead ever since i was 11 and since then my brothers who has been taking care of me aside from our friendly neighbors. and if i have a cousin, why didn't they come to us to help knowing our parents is dead? all of us are still childrens." y/n gritted her teeth explaining to them.

"what i'm saying is, i may be, shinazugawa's descendants from the future." y/n's statement cause the pillars to be surprised. 

"moreover, if you're wondering why did i knew rengoku, it's because i know a rengoku from the future. or its more to, rengoku's descendants." y/n got her confidence a little as she brazen herself to continue more.

"this world is small apparently because not only rengoku, that kamado earlier..." y/n take a deep breath. "i also knew a kamado's descendants."

"all of you guys faces are familiar to me as if i've seen you guys in my life. i don't remember but it can be said that i might have met you guys descendants too."

once she finish speaking, silence took over as the pillars tried to process the words. but soon, laughter erupted.

"oh haha! interesting, very interesting indeed!" uzui laugh, clutching his stomach. obanai rolled his eyes.

"i can tell this girl are not lying based on her heartbeat. it's very interesting! very flamboyant!" uzui clapped.

"heh, i didn't expect this is the case.." shinobu hum.

kagaya smile, "y/n, will you tell us what else do you know?" y/n fidget before nodding.

"like i said, i've connected the lines. in my timelines, there's a few history about demons. so when you guys explained to me about it, i got the hang of it and started to think about the possibility of me going back to the past."