fifteen

[ 👹 ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/N SHINAZUGAWA'S POV

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"damn it."

zenitsu annoyedly muttered as i snort. zenitsu and inosuke was looking at the happy tanjiro, who just recently completed all the trainings successfully.

i was surprised that he even managed to destroyed the big gourd. and i was also amazed at his determination, even going as far as asking the butterfly girls to beat him up with futon beaters if he ever cancel his deep concentration breathing during sleeping.

"he's really...amazing."

i thought. suhimiko's ancestor is sure cool as fuck.

but looking at yoshiteru's ancestor, i snort again. tanjiro attempted to help them, but he failed.

no matter how much determination he put in his teaching, those two baboons failed to followed his movements.

"or they're just bad in putting efforts to complete the training."

but fortunately, shinobu decided to interfere and using the power of words, she manages to riled up them. with inosuke angrily threatened to rip off shinobu's breast while zenitsu 's face bloomed with red color.

i only watched from the sidelines, cheering them on as they finally completed all the trainings.

which took them 9 days.

but hey, at least they did it.

while all that, i did my own business like helping aoi with chores and taking care of the patients. now i think about it, am i going to be like this forever?

i have no idea on how to go back to the future.

i feel a little lost now that i thought about it. i feel like i'm just going with the flow, watching my ancestors training hard. and part of me still can't believe that i'm in an era, where demons existed.

i sat down at the yard, sighing longingly. "should i go over to oyakata-sama's estate? but i feel like that'd bother them. after all, if oyakata-sama found something, he'd call me... right?" i frowned at my own thoughts.

then my thoughts drift of my brothers, and that ancestor of mine. sanemi shinazugawa.

"he's my ancestor, i should go and talk to him, right?" i thought out loud but somehow i imagine his angry gaze looking at me as if a hunter looking at his prey. i pout, "he definitely doesn't want to see me."

i beamed, "but who cares? i'm used to his angry gaze anyway!"

with that, i scurried off to shinobu. once i found her, i beamed. "shinobu-san!"

the woman turned her head to me and give me her usual smile. she give me a questioning look and i neared her.

"shinobu-san, do you know where can i find shinazugawa-san?" i asked and she blinked a few times.