thirteen

[ 👹 ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/N SHINAZUGAWA'S POV

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"YOU'RE HERE, ALONE AGAIN." aoi tired voice rang in the room. i sweatdropped as i sat beside kanao as usual. it has been like this for awhile. zenitsu and inosuke completely seems to give up on the training and always find excuses to ran away.

only tanjiro came and has been apologizing towards aoi over and over again. well he did sounds sorry but i feel bad when he keep saying sorry and that he will bring them over tomorrow, but he did not succeed. aoi has given up and told him that he can just ditch the training as well but apparently he was too motivated and did his best for the training.

he still ended up walking back to his room with a defeated look.

"i'm sorry, aoi-san. i promise i'll bring them tomorrow.." he apologize with a cute pout on his face. aoi sigh, "forget it. if those two doesn't want to come, so be it, it's their loss not you."

"aoi is right. don't let it come over you, it's not your fault that you failed to bring them here. they just deserve some beating. tell me if you need one. or do you need it right now? i'm free." i said nonchalantly, causing tanjiro to shook his head violently at me.

"no! i-its fine y/n-san...i'm sure violence won't help them either.." he utter.

"well at least that should give them a warning." i said as tanjiro tried to beg me not to beat them up.

"did he seriously thought i'm gonna beat them? if zenitsu i might be, but inosuke? i'd be too tired at the end." i sigh and waved him off, "i was joking."

he let out a relief sigh.

"tanjiro, you may start now." aoi said and kanao stand up, preparing herself for the tag.

i sat a little behind and watch as the tag  began. tanjiro tried his best, but kanao was too fast. i can't even catch up with my eyes. all i see was tanjiro at the end on the floor, panting hard as he failed to touch not even kanao's hair.

he took some times to calm his breathing down before sitting in front of kanao to start the reflexes training. he put a determine gaze on kanao's and yelled out "i can do it!" before the training start.

he lost, again.

i come closer and pat his defeated back before passing him a towel. i feel bad that he had to go back while he's still in wet state, so i prepared a towel for him. of course, only for him. if those two decided to come i'll just let them go back drenched.

am i biased?

yea.

"you improve a bit, tanjiro." i comfort him and his eyes lit up a bit. "did i?" he asked expectantly.

"well, from all the training you've been doing lately, i can tell you did improve. you can catch up to kanao's fast movement rather than before when all you could is blink and get splashed." i said and he sweatdropped a bit before nodding to himself.