two

[ 👹 ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━

THIRD PERSON POV

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"WELCOME!" a sweet voice greet her as she enters the small restaurant with her older brother. only her first brother since her second brother is on duty.

"hurry up and order, i have works too." her big brother grumbled as they both take a seat.

"hi you two! what a cute couple you are!!" a woman said, covering her face as she blushed. the woman has a long pink hair with green tips braided into three parts. she also had her chest showed.

"uh.." y/n and her brother glance at each other. "i'm sorry miss, we're not a couple. i'm his younger sister." y/n casually said. the woman quickly realize her mistakes and bowed down. her face redden the same as tomato as shs repeatedly bowed down.

"I'M SORRY I'M VERY SORRY I DON'T KNOW YOU TWO ARE SIBLINGS!!" y/n swear she saw tears escaping the woman's eyes.

"it's okay, i'll take care of this." a man, shorter than the woman came to the rescue. the man had a half long black hair that was tied at the back and he's wearing a white mask. and around his neck is, a snake?

"i'm sorry for my wife attitude. what do you want?" he said but his voice and eyes doesn't said the same things as his mouth. it looked like as if he was blaming the siblings for making his wife embarrassed.

y/n's brother were ready to pull out his gun but y/n stopped him. "i want cold soba, please."

the man glance at her brother, as if asking "how about this fuck face?"

the older shinazugawa, again were about to pull out his gun but obviously y/n stopped him. "have him the same please."

the man lazily nodded and went away. "that bastard-" y/n closed his mouth as he was about to cuss a lot more. the older shinazugawa could only complied his sister. not after too long, the foods arrived and they both eat peacefully.

y/n glance at the television, showing an old man that looked like he was about to decay.

the title on the screen showed, "THE OLDEST MAN ALIVE, UBUYASHIKI-" it looked like an interview, but the old man doesn't respond. probably because he's so old that he can barely open his mouth.

"i'll send you home after this. both me and your second brother have to patrol." y/n nodded as she listened to her brother.

after done eating, they both went into the car and the older shinazugawa drove her back home.

"make sure you lock the door. lock the window as well." he warned. y/n sigh, "i know, i'm not a kid anymore."

"if you sense any danger, call me right away." he continues, ignoring her words. "okay, okay, i get it." y/n stopped him before he could continue more.

he sigh, bringing his hand towards her head and pat it. y/n only let him do it as she's already used to it. her brother might looked fierce and angry all the time outside, but her brothers is the gentlest person she's ever known. she would trade her life for them both because ever since their parents left them, her brothers's the one who took care of her.