nine

[ 👹 ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/N SHINAZUGAWA'S POV

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"THANK YOU!" i thanked the man in black whom i just known that they are called as kakushi. the kakushi nod before dashing away leaving me in front of the butterfly estate entrance.

i sigh when i feel my whole body ache as well as the growing headache. the meeting was hell. but hearing oyakata-sama's voice is heaven.

i brushed off the thoughts and went in to the estate. all the commotion this morning has calmed down and all the patients are resting. i went straight to my room and when i did, i saw the three girls, aoi and kanao waiting for me.

once they saw me, they all beam. "y/n!"

i smile, "hey guys."

"y/n, how are you feeling? are you alright? did those hashiras did something to you?" aoi asked as she checked my whole body. i stopped her and laugh, "don't worry. they didn't do anything to me. i'm alright."

"that's a relief.." she sigh along with the three girls who was hugging my legs. i halt a bit, "wait, so you guys knew that i'm meeting with the hashira? do you guys knew about my case then?" my words struck them all as they look at me anxiously.

"um, we do know..because kocho-sama told us before!!" sumi said, waving her hands. i raised my eyebrows. "and you guys didn't tell me anything?" i fake sad expression causing them to get more nervous.

"a-ah, kocho-sama told us to not to tell you anything!!" naho cries.

"we're sorry y/n-san!"

i look at them intently before burst out laughing. "i'm just joking don't worry. i'm not mad."

"ah..." they all sigh in relief. i turned to kanao who has been staring at me.

"kanao, are you alright? they said you went to a mission today." i smile at her. kanao blink and just smile. but if i look closely, i can see twinkles in her eyes, happy that i care about her.

i chuckle, "okay, um i think i'm going to take a nap. the meeting is tiring." i said to them and they all nod.

"of course you need rest! once you wake up i'll serve you lots of foods!" aoi said pumping her fist up and down. i stare at her in amusement and nod. "thanks."

i went straight to my bed and plopped down, face first. i let out a deep sigh in content and without a second, i fell asleep.

the girls blink, "she fall asleep fast."

[ ೃ⁀➷ ]

━━━━━━━━━━━

THE NEXT DAY

━━━━━━━━━━━━

I SMILE WHEN AOI BRING ME THE FOODS as i thanked her. she nodded, allowing me to eat as much as i want. yesterday, unknowingly i ended up sleeping for the rest of the days, even without eating dinner. and now, i'm so hungry that i want wolf down the whole house.