seven

[ 👹 ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━

THIRD PERSON POV

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/N SWEAT DROPPED upon seeing the kamado getting dragged away by the kakushis, whom she called as man in black. once the boy are gone from the sight, all the eyes turned towards the girl again.

she fidget on her sit quietly as kagaya started speaking. "now child, will you tell us your name?"

y/n only stare at kagaya before glancing at shinobu who smile gently at her. "you must be confused, but it's alright. oyakata-sama might be able to help you." shinobu said to y/n.

"oi, answer oyakata-sama, don't just sit there." obanai said, annoyed. y/n inwardly rolled her eyes beford bowing towards kagaya.

"oyakata-sama, i will introduce myself." she said and sit up again. "my name is, y/n shinazugawa. i am 16 years old." once the (h/c) said her name, the whole headquarters seems to be quiet.

"you...what are you saying.." the white hair man clenched his fistas he stare at y/n with a deadly one. y/n turned her head and didn't back down as she stared back at him with her no difference type of eyes.

sanemi were inwardly surprised at her eyes as it seems to look like his, and his brother.

"i said, my name is y/n shinazugawa." she repeated. sanemi growl, "what are you implying now, bitch?" he spat. y/n furrowed her eyebrows. "i'm not implying anything, shinazugawa-san." she said before turning her head towards kagaya.

"oyakata-sama, i truly did not know how i ended up in this place. i remembered being in my own house and went to sleep. when i woke up, i was at the butterfly estate." y/n start to explain her story.

"according to kocho-san, i passed out in your estate and had a high fever, which i'm sure that i am healthy nor i have any illness before i went to sleep. also, i never went to this type of place neither a place remotely close to your estate, oyakata-sama."

"so, i could only tell you that i am also confused on what's happening to me." y/n finished. kagaya smile, "i see."

"i can't exactly tell you what's happening since i am also in confusion." kagaya said, expressing his own confusion. y/n blink, "ah..."

shinobu was about to say something when sanemi but in, "pardon me, oyakata-sama, but are we going to just let go of the situation where she has my family name?"

y/n frown, "i can ask you the same thing? why do you have my family name. for the whole years i've lived, i don't have any cousins nor i have extra brothers. i only have two brothers, and that's it." y/n said before lowering her head, "unless..."

uzui who heard her mutter speak out, "unless what? speak out loud girl. if you keep it to yourself, no one can help you." y/n flinch a little at his words before nodding.

she sit up straight and look at all of the pillars seriously. "unless, all of you are playing pranks on me!" the pillars stare at her surprised.

some of them tried to argue but she continues, "but of course. i doubt it. after all, your presence did not carried anything same with the people i know. and you wont go this far with your pranks either." y/n said gripping her kimono.