Suspicious (Night)

Me and Sunghoon are now unpacking
"Hoon?" I said breaking the silence

Yea? What is it? He replied.
"So.. Earlier today lunchtime? You're not with me, "where we're you?..."

Oh uhm- I went to the bathroom yea the bathroom. He said stuttering at every word.
I don't know is he hiding something from me?.

I was about to ask another question when someone knocked at the door.

Y'all the dinner's serve. Jay said
I didn't get to ask my question to Sunghoon since he jumped out of the bed and straight to the dining room.

Sweating much? Jay said as he noticed Sunghoon's face.

Jake and Jay looked at me with suspicious eyes, I faked a laugh cause I know what they were thinking already.

..__..

We are now done eating I'm also done showering, I was about to open the door to the guest room

suddenly it opened that tripped me luckily someone's there to catch me.

I landed o his chest and I accidentally touched his six-packs.

" Damn it I'm so sorry Jay "
Jake and Sunghoon are here but why Jay?!

I quickly got up and shit I was sweating as fuck.

It's fine the guest room is in the left hallway, he said as he pointed to the room.
"T-thanks, uhm I'm so sorry again "
He just Chuckled and patted my head, as he went to the bathroom.

Really. Why do this two always pat my head like I'm a kid.

Cheatin on me huh? Jake said that startled me.
'' I'm not, I just tripped and he caught me that's all '' 

Good then. he said as he leave and enters the room across the hallway, that must be his room...

I opened the guest room and saw Sunghoon covering his neck... well that's suspicious. I asked him if the Aircon is too cold for him and offered him to lower it down. 

No, I'm fine d-don't worry a-about me you should head to bed it's already 11 pm. he refused my offer and even told me to go to bed already. 

'' Okay then you should sleep also, we still have classes tomorrow '' Oh! I forgot to tell you school classes are suspended since there's a gas leak they said it might take days or so to finish those. he replied 

Shoot. so that means we would spend the whole week with Jay and Jake?!, 

'' Oh is that so, then I'll just go to bed later it's still so early,'' I said.

Okay then, he replied.  

 ..___..

after a while, my eyes got heavier and heavier I was about to close my phone but Jake messaged me " Is he asleep? are you ready? " hmm? He who? Sunghoon? and Ready for what? out of my curiosity, I asked him " Sunghoon is still awake Jake and what am I should be ready for? "

" Oh shoot. wrong send Jungwon and I think you should sleep, it's already 2 Am,"  he replied.  " Okay, then you should sleep already too, Goodnight! " I waited for his reply for about a minute or so but I didn't realize I fall asleep.