Misunderstanding

I woke up at 9 am in the morning and Sunghoon is already up cause he was not in his bed already. 

I came downstairs hoping I'd see Sunghoon but instead of Sunghoon, I saw Jay half-naked with an apron cooking pancakes. I don't know why but somehow I was red as a tomato. 

He noticed me and greeted me Goodmorning.  I asked him if he saw Sunghoon he just shrugged as an answer. 

I looked at every room possible except for Jay and Jake's room, I first looked at Jay's room with his permission of course 

I was so shocked to see his room so clean and neat, men like this are my type. anyways, Sunghoon isn't there but there's one room left, which is my boyfriend's room. it's impossible for Sunghoon to be in here.

As I opened the door I saw them both half-naked and cuddling in Jake's bed. 

" What the actual fuck are you guys doing?! " I said pissed.

They both jumped out of bed and Jake acts disgusted.  meanwhile, Sunghoon is sweating, I saw a mark on his neck and on his collar bone.

Jay came up to see what was happening and he gave them a disgusted look. while me? I can't believe what I just witnessed.

Look this isn't what you think it is. Jake said as a defense, " Then explain " I said angrily.

I also don't know why am here, maybe I slept walk again, sleepwalking had been happening to me lately,  Sunghoon said trembling.

" Oh really?! don't tell me you sucked yourself on your neck and collar bone?! " i said that made them look down.

I had this since we came here, this is an alergy reaction not a hickey. Sunghoon said surely that made me believe him

But still i hate the fact that the two of them are cuddling half-naked in bed.

Well i think the problem is now solve, let's eat breakfast. Jay said breaking the bad atmosphere.

..__..

It's sunset, Jake bought me some Ice cream and some chocolates for peace offering which i gladly accept.

While looking at the sunset at their balcony Jay suddenly came in and talk with me while watching the sunset.

What do you prefer? Night Skies or Sunset? i asked Jay. Night Skies, cause i hate sunset he answered. i asked him why.

cause it was sunset when my mom and dad left me at the street to starve and to just die, and it was night time when Jake's parent saw me and they decided to adopt me. that's why i prefer night skies than sunset.

I was shocked by his answer. i felt guilty for asking him that question.

Don't worry im fine so, shall we get in? it'll be night time soon, what do you want for dinner?

We got in the house and told him that me and Sunghoon had been craving samgyupsal, he just smiled at me again.