Wierd

It's already 12pm Sunghoon is still asleep, I just woke up and I badly want to go to the bathroom.

I came running to the bathroom and realized that I wasn't in my clothes, I'm wearing an oversized white shirt and my shorts are so long.

" This isn't my clothes," I said until Jay suddenly said, That's my clothes, you threw up last night and I didn't have time to look for your clothes so I used mine instead. As he chuckled.

" What's funny Mr.So perfect?" I Teasingly said that made him frown.

Nothing thought you were so cool until I saw your boxer, he said laughing. "Tf is wrong with my boxer? Is there a hole in my boxer? I don't think so."

I gave him the look that he needs to go since I'll use the bathroom and then I pulled down these long shorts and.

" Jay!!! You saw mf nothing! " I screamed almost crying after I saw that I'm wearing a SpongeBob boxer.

I can hear him laugh like a devil after I said that, aghh this boy getting on my nerves, how come did he not ask for my permission first.

After I used the bathroom, I saw Jay preparing some hangover pills and some soup. I quickly took the hangover pills and started slurping the soup he made and not gonna lie he's such a good cook. Another reason why I'm slowly falling in love with him.

Sunghoon then came down, Yow Jay any hangover pills? He asked Jay in a hoarse voice
The last hangover pills we have... Jungwon already took it but don't worry there's a pharmacy near here I'll buy some.

Jay said preparing to go out. "Wait for me I'll come with you," I said, he smiled at me then noded, we are now walking to the nearby pharmacy when I saw him smiling.

" the freak is wrong with you, you're so weird y'know that, "I said looking at him weirdly, Well who wouldn't smile when the person you like is just walking beside you, he whispered loud enough for me to hear. " Don't tell me you like me " I said and chuckled.

Yea I like you, he said well a weird confession in a weird way. we've gone quiet for the rest of the walk until we reached the pharmacy. Don't mind what I said silly me confessing to my brother's boyfriend. he said and bought some hangover pills for Sunghoon and Jake.

I was looking around when the pharmacist whispered something to Jay that made Jay smile. we are now again walking home until the silence broke when he said something that nobody else have told me. You know that if you frown you look even cuter. I can feel myself burning up when that words come to a not-so-romantic boy called Jay.

" S-silly I'm not c-cute but t-thanks I guess " how can I stutter several times.

We're here, he said smiling. we got in and saw Jake and Sunghoon cuddling on the sofa. " okay now what are you two doing? " Jake won't let me go he's choking me, Sunghoon said.

who's the dummy to spill a soup in my new clothes, Jake said then frowned. Eww, the audacity Jay muttered. " We bought some hangover pills, Jake take some too. " I said eyeing Jake.

I'm now here watching a sad ending movie, Are You okay there? Jay said checking up on me. Here's some tissue, he followed. " Why did the dog die in the first place, their old trick. they d-did it again " I said sniffling.

Jay chuckled, " Don't laugh at me like that, or I'll expose your spiderman boxer. " I said almost crying laughing. How the fuck did you know that. Jay said in shock. " I might be drunk that time but I can still see and hear." I said he just left frowning

He's in the kitchen preparing dinner for the four of us. I came to think while looking at him, the one he said to me earlier that he likes me. he's just joking, right? is he? I said to myself.

A/N: Sorry for the late uploads :(( been busy with studies anyways, thank you for reading this! I hope you look forward for more hehe