Confession (Night)

It's nighttime again. time really is fast I said to myself looking at the gray clouds, stars, and the moon.

Hey... Jay said that made advert my eye to him, " Yea? what is it? " Dinners ready he replied. " yea ill be down in a minute I just want to enjoy this great view," I said looking back at the beautiful sky.

Can I join you? he asked and I nodded, " Earlier you told me you like me was that a joke or real feelings? " I asked him and he replied do you really want to know the truth? he said that made me focus on him, just him.

You know all those jokes I told you about, the one that you're cute? that was true feelings of mine. " I don't get it you took it back after a few seconds so I thought you were just making fun of me" I answered in curiosity.

I had to take it back since you're dating Jake and I really don't want things to get awkward so I took it back, he replied with a Lil bit of chuckle. Should I confess that I also like him or don't? I can't make up my mind right now since I still love Jake...

Let's go? he asked me to enter the house to eat dinner and I didn't get to confess. Fuck that so he wasn't kidding at that part.

___...___

Food is already in the table and we all sat down and had a lot of laugh while eating.

I have something to confess, Sunghoon said
We all looked at him and gestured him to continue, don't get mad at me for saying this. He addded.

During the stay here i realized im not straight, He said and we all look awkwardly at him.

Did i say something wrong?, he asked scratching his nape. We all laughed at him, "No one's straight here dummy" i told him that made him flinch out of awkwardness

No cause Jay's straight right? He asked out of curiosity, i also looked at Jay to signal him to answer.

As Jungwon said no one's straight here. Jay said looking at his food to avoid the awkward stares

Ooh then who's this so unlucky girl or should i say boy to make a cold hearted man go and drool for him? Jake added sounding teasingly.

What if i told you he's not unlucky at all? Cause im a caring and a handsome boy? Jay added as he brush his hair with his hand.

Bruh, he's literally unlucky to have you, is he even going to accept you to be his boyfriend? Jake added with a smirk on his handsome face.

I cleared my throat so they could already stop but i think it didn't work-

He's already unlucky to have someone who uses him for gambling and to just help him with his school works, like who does that?! Jay replied.

Sunghoon looked at me suspiciously, abd mouthing me if im the one he's talking about, i shook my head in a response.

Excuse me?! Are you talking about me and Jungwon?! Jake said with his fist point at me and him.

Oww then you're admitting that you're only using him huh, see? He's better to be with a guy like me.

I saw Jake with my parallel view catching glance of me but I didn't looked at him.

I'm sorry if the situation is currently this bad but Jay are you confessing that you like Jungwon?...
Sunghoon butted in with the two who's currently in a death stare contest.

Basically yes, we're much cuter don't you think? adn for the record I don't have any intention on using him. Jay stated. Shut the fuck up Jay. Jake said almost punching his own brother

"Stop fighting Infront of the food." I said coldly while looking at them, they saw my eyes filled with different emotions that made them stop from fighting,

...___...

After that awkward dinner we had i decided to give my damn self a rest at the balcony where i can see the night sky.

Can i talk to you? He said peeking at the door.
"Yea sure go ahead" I said without looking at him, Look im sorry about what happened earlier, i really didn't have the intention to fight Infront of you and of course in front of the food. He begin.

" Are you done? " I asked coldly. He cupped my face and looked at me in the eye straightly, he then kissed my forehead that made my whole face lit.

Im sorry? He said with a puppy eyes " How can i say no to someone like you?" I said that made him snile once again.

Let's get inside then? and can i cuddle my Jungwon all night while we sleep? He asked. "Silly, we have different room" sleep in my room then.

He said sounding to sure for me to agree.
Damn, never thought I'd feel this, getting cuddled by someone you like and love.

A/N: Okay another late update lol, it's just because i have some matter's to attend and also to do and it's almost my birthday so yea, don't expect me to update everyday and every week please 😭 anyways, why don't you guys wait on my friends upcoming AU aswell hmm? I'll send or post a link when it's ready to read hihi ^^