One last kiss (Night)

We are now at the table, having a peaceful dinner. It's quite but not awkward at all.

Our homeroom teacher sent me a message. Sunghoon said that broke the silence.

We all faced him so he could continue.
The gas leak was coming from the east wing CA department, luckily they suspended the school before the culinary students do their things, they already fixed it so by the next morning we are now safe to attend classes.

We all nodded as an answer, i guess we don't have to spend more days with the Two?

Time passes and we're done eating, Jay and I was all left alone in the kitchen, he's washing the dishes while i clean the table.

It was quiet but not awkward at all, I'm done cleaning the table and sat on the stool.

He's smiling like a freak. "What?"  I asked. Funny how you look unbothered earlier after Jake gave a death glance every minute.

" I look unbothered yet the inner me is like going to scream and ask for his forgiveness "  We had more wierd or get know topics or so until he finishes washing the dishes.

" Goodnight Jay. " I said while he enters his room. Goodnight Jungwonie. He replies.

I felt a warm and soft lips, turns out he gave me a peck on the forehead.

I'm not a loser so, I pulled him for a quick kiss more like a peck on his lips.  You don't want to lose huh. He says and patted my head and entered his room.

I entered the guest room and said my goodnights with Sunghoon and plopped myself into the bed, didn't realize that i fall asleep fast.

Moments later i found myself just staring at the ceiling motionless i woke up but i didn't know how or why.

I looked at the time and it's only 2:30 Am, I suddenly felt the urge to go and use the bathroom so i got up and looked at Sunghoon but he isn't there.

I brushed it off and started walking to the Restroom, but before i could i saw Jake's half opened door.

I took a peek and what i saw is unforgivable and disturbing.

Sunghoon and Jake doing the thing that adults do, it left me speechless knowing that he's doing it Infront of me and even doing it with my BEST FRIEND.

My knees felt so weak that any moment I'll fall down.

My eyes were clouded with tears that I'm trying to hold back, I'm trying to hold back to stop them.

And then, there it is i almost fell down on my knees when Jay catched me, he also took a peek inside and looked disgusted.

He looked at me and then pinned me on the wall making both Jake and Sunghoon stop what they're doing.

After Jay pinned me he kissed me.

I feel like the world stop at that very moment our kiss was slow yet passionate, it may not be that romantic cause of the saltiness of my tears that kept on pouring down, but it's him. the one i truly love and the one who truly adores me.

We we're lost kissing that we didn't even realize that both Sunghoon and Jake had come to see what the noise was.

Jake witnessed how Jay kissed me and how i replied back.

Jay pulled out as he catch he's breath.

Jake in the other side pulled me to he's room and locked it.

We're gonna have a talk Jungwon.
He said as he breathes heavily.

I gave him a smile. But the smile was different, it was more likely a smirk.