Confession II

Woke up with a smile on my face seeing this handsome man beside me in deep sleep.
I ran downstairs to see Jay in good mood as well.

Look. what I said last night wasn't on purpose I wasn't thinking right, I'm sorry Jungwon. He said that made me laugh, I know he wasn't thinking right last night so, "Look, it's fine" I give him a reassuring smile.

He returned a smile, the smile that melts my heart whenever i see it.

Hey? you need anything? He said that made me jump out of my chair.
Well what can i do? i can't help but stare at his sweating face and neck.

"A-ah, yea i-im fine" Dumb move Jungwon.
Look if you're uncomfortable with me please tell me so i wouldn't get on your way.  He said and gave me a smile, a bittersweet smile.

"Oh no, no I'm not uncomfortable, i just want to ask you if you're busy later? i have something to tell"  I said that made him smile, He nodded as an answer.

I'm doing this to stop myself from overthinking too much right? and i have the rights to tell him what i really feel for him.

If i didn't tell him now, sooner or later he will find out.

I'm sorry Jake but, our love or should i say my love for you isn't working, im the only one who wants this relationship going, I know you don't love me.

Im doing what's the best for me right?

..__..

I was looking for you everywhere, it turns out you're just here.
Jay said that made me look at him so fast that i almost break my neck.

So, what are we going to talk about?
He asked and sat beside me.

"What if a taken person from... let's say toxic relationship told you he/she likes you? what will be your response?" I asked him, oh gladly I didn't stutter.

Well, it depends actually, if our feelings we're mutual, i would start convincing him to break up with the man and of course i will help him heal first and everything. But, I won't rush things, i want to feel comfortable what i mean comfortable is that he is sure of his feelings, like i want to know if he really moved on and ready to take a risk on loving me, then I'll do the same.

He replied while staring at the moon.
If a home could be a person, it's him. Jay. Oh how i wish to have this view every night.

"What if i tell you that it's me."
I said staring at him.
Huh? what do you mean? i don't get it?.
He replied.

"Im that certain person, im the one who likes you."
He's eyes that were full of confusion turned into a soft looking crescent moon.

I- I don't know what to say.
He laughed as he gave me a playful grin.

But are you sure you're not interested in Jake anymore? i mean. You really love him don't you? what if I'm the one you're looking at right now but not the one you wanted to see? what if-

I did not let him finish what he was going to say when i shut him off with my lips.

It felt like the world stopped for us, we are now kissing  under the moonlight, he's lips taste like strawberries, he's lips touching mine.
This moment is ethereal.

We pulled away to catch our breath.

"Does that enough for a proof that i really like you Jay?"
Finally. I saw a smile.

But, What about you and Jake?
He said that made me realize that I haven't told Jake.

"About that, I'm planning to tell him tomorrow, i can't say it to him tonight I'm scared"

Take your time okay? then we can talk about it.
Jay said and gave me a pat on my head.

Come on let's get inside, there's a lot of insects out here.
He said and gave a certain smile that shows me that he'll wait for me.

"Thank you."
He nodded and opened the door for me.

A/N: It was a busy month for me
(╥﹏╥) that's why i haven't updated yet :( but i hope this cheer you up? lol this is all i can do for now see you on other day ig? Wait for meee!
( ╹▽╹ )