Episode 1: Creatures of the night.

A/N:
1: Y/N is a quiet and reserved girl, tending to watch from the sidelines instead of actually fighting. She doesn't really fight because she's not that fit, but she observes because she's quite strategic.
2: Y/N is Scott's cousin, who he hasn't seen in maybe 5-6 years. She's family on his father's side.

---

General POV:

You knew what was coming. You sat down on top of the roof of the school and waited. The romantic interaction between Scott and Kira kinda made you gag before spotting another figure.
There he is. Belasko.
You watch the fight exchange between Scott and Belasko. Scott seems to fight with unexpected moves, as if he was showing off. Backflips, twirls, etc. Belasko really seemed to take advantage of his size and strength. That's all you had to know. You get off the rooftop and sneak around to where the fight is happening. You spot theo across from you, but he doesn't see you.

''Great, not this guy again.'' You mumble to yourself.

It wasn't very long ago that you met Theo. The dread doctors had kidnapped you and strapped you to a table. When you woke up, one of the first things you saw was his face. He told you the story of how he became what he is now, and how you could turn into the same, if not way more powerful. You refused, being scared of what he was going to do to you, but it wasn't like you had any choice. The doctors walked in and started performing surgery on you. The pain you felt back then still shoots back sometimes.

Suddenly, Belasko runs past you, looking like he's in pain. You watch him run off before walking up to the group. ''S-scott?'' You softly speak as he turns to you.

''Y/N?'' Scott replies, being a little in shock. It's not every day you meet your childhood friend and your cousin at the same time.

You run up to him and hug him. ''I heard screaming, I thought somebody got hurt.'' you sigh in relief. 

''Wait, wait. Hold on one second. Am I getting this right? Some guy starts attacking you and suddenly these two show up?'' Stiles commented.

''Scott?'' Kira broke a short silence as she walked up to him. ''Who are they?''

Scott took a bit to respond. ''Theo and Y/N. I haven't seen both in quite a long time.''

''Trust me, I never thought I'd see you guys again.'' Theo spoke softly, having that fake soft smile on his face. ''A couple of months ago I heard of an alpha in Beacon Hills. When I found out his name was Scott McCall..'' He chuckled softly. ''I just couldn't believe it.''

''And not any Alpha.'' You continued. ''A true alpha.'' 

Scott nodded in understanding. ''But what do you want?'' 

You and Theo looked at each other before you spoke up. ''We're omegas, we travelled back to Beacon Hills because we want to be a part of your pack.''

Scott and Stiles looked at each other for a few seconds, completely silent. ''We're going to have to think about this.'' Scott spoke up. 

''Yeah, especially because you guys just barged in.'' Stiles continued for Scott. 

Theo nodded in understanding. ''Ofcourse, you can take your time.'' He nodded towards you. ''Let's let them think for a while.'' He walked off, expecting you to walk along.

You looked back at Scott one more time. ''Please. Try to think about it.'' You softly spoke before turning around and following Theo.

---

You lag behind Theo quite a bit and only enter the lab about two minutes after him. ''You really had to join in on the fight?'' You slowly step down the small entrance steps. ''You couldn't just wait for Belasko to take his power? He could've been your alpha.'' You notice Belasko on the floor, deceased, and sigh. 

He turns around to you. ''Too late for that. And no, I couldn't. Scott is the perfect alpha. Should I remind you he defeated Deucalion? If I didn't join they wouldn't see me as a hero.''

The ticking of the dread doctors got louder by the second as they entered the room as well. ''He was a failure.''

''Everyone is a failure in your eyes.'' Theo growled back at the doctor. ''When are we going to get someone that's not a failure?'' 

''Ouch, Theo.'' You rolled your eyes as you left to another room.

He sighed as he looked at the body before looking at the doctors. ''Who's next?''

''Tracy Stewart.''