Flashback

''I see you had a bone marrow transplant.'' 

You open your eyes to to nasty, yellow/green-ish light of the lab. You turn your head slightly and see Theo standing there, holding some files. He looks down on you.

''That makes you a chimera. Perfect person to test our theories on.'' He has a small grin on his face.

You're still only half concious. You basically knocked yourself out by screaming at the top of your lungs out of pain. ''What did you do to me?''

He chuckles. ''I didn't do anything to you. It's all the doctor's work. They made you more powerful. Something you wanted, wasn't it?'' He looks at your hands. ''You'll be way better at defending yourself now.'' He puts down the files on a small table and puts one of his arms under your back and one over your chest. He helps you to sit up straight.

The first thing you notice is your nails. Long, sharp nails. Almost like claws. ''How?'' You whisper to yourself.

''Impressed?'' He holds a mirror out in front of you. It takes a bit for you to notice but once you opened your mouth you saw big canines. ''You starting to see it? We're only here to help you.''

You were completely silent, not knowing how to react. ''Are you.. ?''

Theo grinned before his eyes turned bright yellow, showed off his canines and growled at you. You quickly backed up as far as you could. ''How?''

''Tell you what, Y/N. I'll help you to take control of your new body, under one condition. You help me get an Alpha. If you try to go against me I will make sure these doctors end your experiment.'' He holds out his hand. ''Deal?''

You stare at his hands for a while before sighing. ''fine.''