Part 5

Sorry for the wait!

Twilight:  Have you seen a person named 'Wild' around here?
Townsperson:  Ugh, yes, they made a horrible mess of the blood fountain.
Twilight:  It looks fine to me?
Townsperson:  IT USED TO BE WATER

Hyrule:  Why are Wild and Twilight sitting with their backs to each other?
Legend:  They had a fight.
Hyrule:  Then why are they holding hands?
Legend:  They get sad when they fight.

(In a prison that was just hit by an earthquake)
Four:  I'm gonna roll a perception check of......  4, and see if our cell is, uh, in anyway damaged by this quake.
Hyrule:  You're in a prison cell :)
Twilight:  You did great.  I got a 10-
Hyrule;  You're in a prison cell with bars on it.
Wild:  I got a 1!
Hyrule:  You're in...... a cube-shaped place.

Wind:  I'm incredibly fast at math.
Four:  Alright, what's 30 times 7?
Wind: 47
Four:  That's not even close.
Wind:  But it was fast.

Hyrule:  Heads up if you try to make a candle with food coloring, the food coloring will just sink to the bottom of the glass, and when the flames eventually reach to bottom all the food coloring will catch fire and become one giant tall flame that you cannot possibly blow out and the glass will start to crack and then you'll throw your tea on it in a panic and then the extremely hot food coloring will boil and sizzle and then the glass will shatter.  Please take my word on this.
Time:  What did you do?!
Hyrule:  MISTAKES

Wild:  That's one of my biggest fears.  Like, if I ever woke up as a donut....
Sky:  Would you eat yourself?
Wild:  I wouldn't even question it.