Part 7

Dark Link:  *Transforms to look like Warriors*
Warriors:  Okay, are you like BLIND?  You look nothing like me.  First off, I'm way taller.  Secondly, I DO NOT look so sleep deprived and lastly, if you could drag a comb through that hair you're like a 7 on a good day and I've been told I'm a constant 10.

Wild:  I'm an idiot.
Legend:
Hyrule:
Time:
Sky:
Wind:
Twilight:
Warriors:
Four:
Legend:  If you're waiting for us to disagree, this is going to be a long day.

Hyrule, trying to convince Legend to join the chain:  You know............. I thought it'd be good to have someone come along who's really..... strong!
Four:  And loud!
Wild:  And grumpy!
Wind:  And oblivious to reality!
Legend:

Sky: Everytime I hear someone talking about updog I'm torn between not wanting to fall for it and wanting to help them complete their joke.
Hyrule: Okay, but what is updog?
Wild: Updog is a long sausage in a bun, often served with ketchup, mustard, and/or relish.
Twilight: No, that's a hotdog. An updog is when a new version or patch of an application is released.
Warriors: No, that's an update. You're thinking of the fourth largest city in Sweden.
Four: Surely, that's Uppsala, whereas updog is the giant spider in Harry Potter.
Sky: That's Aragog. Updog is a symbol conventionally used for an arbitrarily small number in analysis proofs.
Twilight: You're thinking of epsilon. Updog is an upward-moving air current.
Wild: No, that's an updraft. An updog is the modern version of a henway.
Hyrule: What's a henway?
Sky: Oh, about five pounds.

Four: Warriors..... How do I
begin to explain Warriors?
Wind: Warriors is flawless.
Wild: I hear his hair's insured for $10,000.
Sky: I hear he does car commercials...... in Lorule.
Legend: One time he punched me in the face.