LABING APAT

I THOUGHT, Basco and Mahatao are enough to make me amazed by the beautiful place of it. But, seeing Sabtang Island makes me more fascinated to the max.

This small Island makes my eyes fell more I love with the beautiful surrounding.

We rented a vehicle way to the famous stone houses here in Sabtang.

The durability of the houses are attracting me as well as the uniqueness of it.

“Kapian capa nu dios.” The woman suddenly speak as she bow her head.

My mouth fell out and just look at Seve.

“What did she say?” I ask him.

“I don't know!” He shrug. Inirapan ko ito.

“Ate, I think she's speaking using their language. Wala ba kahit Tagalog manlang?” February chuckle.

“Hindi ko maintindihan. Baka mamaya minumura na pala tayo.” January added.

Napailing ako. Isa rin 'to!

We headed inside the house made by a rock. Napamangha ako sa tayog ng pagkakagawa.

After we eat our lunch we decided to tour at the island. We stop from the Sabtang Church. We took a picture serves as a memories of us. Pagkatapos ay tinungo naman namin ang Sabtang Lighthouse.

That day, we really enjoyed looking at the beautiful island of Sabtang.

            FRIDAY morning we go back to the city after three days vacation. Seve and I parted our ways while my sisters are with me. We went to my house and mom texted me mamaya pa ang flight nila pauwi.

I went to my mini office to check my emails and reply to every messages from my friends and work related.

Aly texted me that we have an emergency board meeting at 2pm. Mr. Douglas neglect his responsibility and someone scam him. He's one of our investor.

Napahilot ako sa aking ulo. Darn! Seriously! Normal lang ba talaga ma stress after vacation?

Tinapos ko ang kontrata with Atty. Rovlez and send it via email. I also open the newest contract with Engr. Angeles and Mr. Samson.

“WE lost about a million pesos, Ma'am since Mr. Pineda left together with the money from us. He's nowhere to be found. He also widraw all of his assets on our company.” I look at Mr. Douglas right now while he was bowing his head.

“Call Atty. Pascua, Aly. Set an appointment to him as soon as possible. Mr. Enriquez, I trust you to handle this thing and talk to Atty. Pascua. I owe you this.” I want to burst out in frustration. “We have to fix this as the week end.”

Napakawalang hiya talaga ng matandang 'yon. The first time I laid my eyes at him, hindi ko gusto ang presensya niya. Darn!

“Am I late?” I suddenly saw Seve. Mabilis akong nagbalik ng tingin.

“All we have to do is to take care of our actions and decisions. Hindi lahat ng nasa paligid mo, dapat mo ng pagkatiwalaan. I'm saying this to learn from mistake not to brag you down.”

A million of pesos cost too much. Even if I'm an architect and have a good job, malaking kawalan pa rin 'yon. Thinking that we just give it to a charity or donate it to the poor people, mas napakinabangan pa. Mr. Pineda is such a devil. He will rot in jail, I swear.

Our meeting took almost two hours. Nagsialisan rin naman pagkatapos namin mapag usapan ang mahahalagang bagay tungkol sa proyekto at plano ng kompanya.