LABING ANIM

MONTHS passed by, we went back to our usual routine of our life. I focus on my work as we go back to the city. Waking up at 7 o'clock in the morning to prepare to go to work at 8 o'clock.

With my normal routine, I end my work at exactly 5 in the afternoon and it remain consistent.

I took a heavy sigh as I finally finish my 3rd meeting with our client. I fix myself and go to rest room of the restaurant. I need to go back to my office as soon as possible. Aly texted me that I have to meet the last client at 3pm.

As I face infront of the mirror, I finally saw my face. I wear a burgundy shade of lipstick and spray my favorite perfume all over my body that Seve gave me.

It's been three days since Seve and I saw each other. I know he's busy with his work and other stuff. Though, I understand him.

As I arrived at the lobby of my company, Aly greeted me as she took my bag.

“Where is Mr. Marcelo?” I ask Aly as I walk entered inside my company.

Probably, he's our last client for today.

“Uh Ma'am honestly Mr. Marcelo sent me a message and he can't do it today. Instead, his daughter was the one who will talk to you. Ang arte nga po.” I heard Aly answered at me.

Tumaas naman ang kilay ko sa sinabi ng sekretarya ko.

“Why? What happened?” I manage to ask as I stop infront of the elevator.

“Kanina pa daw ho siya naghihintay at naboboring na daw ho siya, Ma'am.” Aly added.

“Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know, 3pm ang schedule meeting ko kay Mr. Marcelo.” I walk inside the elevator as the door finally open.

“Yes, Ma'am. Their schedule should be at exactly 3pm pero hindi ko alam kung bakit alas dos palang ho ay nandito na ang anak ni Mr. Marcelo.”

I just shook my head. Is she excited to see me? Psh!

A blonde woman suddenly welcome me as I reach the hallway of my office.

My eyebrows suddenly lift as I remember her face.

“Oh, so you're the smart and intelligent architect that my dad telling me.” She blurted me as I stood infront of her.

“Let's go to my office, Ms. Marcelo.” I remain myself calm.

I heard her mumble some words. I tried to controlled myself because she is our client.

I went to my office and show her how professional am I when it comes to my work.

I sat on my swivel chair facing her. She sat infront of me while crossing legs.

“I'm gonna honest with you and talk direct to the point, Ms. Marcelo. Here's our company background.” I provided a hardcopy of our proposal.

Tinaasan lang ako nito ng kilay. “I have a name, Ms. Architect. I'm Loisa Rebecca Marcelo.” She told me confidently.

Still, I calm myself for this silly woman.

“Your dad and I probably have a conversation last Tuesday. And he want our company to re–design your house in Batangas. But, still I want you to know our offer if you won't mind.” My voice remain serious.

She get the proposal from me and read it.

“As if I care about this proposal of yours, Ms. Architect...”

“It's December and you're basically here to discuss about our deal regarding to your house. Not useless things.” I cut her off.

“You got me wrong then, December. Anong pinakain mo kay Nikko?” She suddenly ask me as she look at me intently.