𝖭𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖭𝖦𝖤𝖲

✧

Sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 2

"𝐼𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝-𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔-𝑡ℎ𝑒-𝑤𝑎𝑦. 𝐼𝑚 𝑎 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛.

"𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑎 𝑝𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛"

"𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑡"

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ.

Artist, book lover, javaphile, aspiring criminal profiler Parvati Singh found the small town Stars Hollow horrible and the people in it an insufferable, nosey, down-right annoying bunch. The brown haired girly never really had an interest or a 'talent' - as the townsfolk called it - just major hyperfixation issues. Nothing she took interest in lasted for longer than two weeks. Okay I lied. Nothing, but art. The paint, the colors, the canvas, it was all too magical for her. She loved reading, too, but not as much as the towns own Golden Girl, Rory Gilmore did.

Oh Rory Gilmore, the naive, 'innocent', doe-eyed girl with the perfect grades, the perfect looks, and you can't forget about the oh-so perfect future she so meticulously planned out for herself. Parvati and Rory never saw eye to eye and they weren't planning on doing so either. Academic rivals those two are. Always competing for the highest score of their grade. Maybe it was their personalities that always seemed to clash or maybe it was the residents of the town but the Singh girl and the Gilmore 'sleazebag' - as Parvu likes to say - would always bump heads. It wasn't their fault, per se. The town always put the two up against each other, always compared the both of them - with Rory getting the high praises and Parvati's getting treated like an outsider even though she's been there almost as long as Rory has. Maybe she was just paranoid and jealous, but she can definitely swear on her life that Rory had a thing for her boyfriend, Dean Forester.

At first this bothered Ms. Singh and she always looked for the opportunity to change it, make it better for her and worse for Rory but as time passed and with no visible progress to make a change, the girl gave up. What can I say? She grew up and adopted a belief that naivety was worse than whatever nasty comment the town could throw at her.

Her mom, Anjali Singh and her dad, Mohan Singh are great parents. Well at least her mom is. Anjalj is an angel, truly, undeniably sent by God. Mohan is, however, the complete opposite, although to the naked eye he was the most perfect father and husband anyone could ever ask for, of course no one saw what went on behind closed doors.

The Singh's made a life for themselves in little, ol' Stars Hollow, well the Singh's minus their offspring. Parvati always hated this town, she is in desperate need to ditch it as soon as she graduates which is mainly the reason she studys hard and with no mercy. The other minor reasons are purely for the sake of seeing Rory pissed that her rival scored higher than her.

Parvati Singh despised Stars Hollow and the people in it but what happens when a cute, messy haired guy with the attitude of an out-dated bad boy comes to town and completely turns her life around.

Maybe Stars Hollow isn't that bad after all? Or maybe, by some shift in the proverbial enigma that is the universe, it's become worse ever since his un-timely arrival.

Hey, it's me, back again with another Jess Mariano fic because I'm totally not obsessed with him or anything like that. That's shits so gross ewww 🤣. Okay anyways. Have fun reading this one, ITS SO DIFFERENT FROM SELCOUTH BRO YOU FINNA BE CRYING IN SOME CHAPTERS.