chapter xii

❝𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐄?❞

10.9K words!!!

"RAISINS ARE SO GROSS" cried a disgusted Parvati as she accidentally ate a spoonful of raisins covered in Greek yogurt. She thought it was the granola oats trapped inside, not raisins. "whoever made raisins a thing had some serious issues" she sassed as she spat into a tissue. She got up out of her seat in the kitchen and chucked the fraying tissue away. "I think i'll just stick to having yogurt bowls at Luke's"

"I think that's a good idea" Siddharth agreed while an amused smile accompanies his face. Today was the day that Parvati was spending with Tristan. She was excited, the kind of excitement that digs at your stomach to make a place for the butterflies. "Hey, so just between us girls..." he blinked faining innocence as Parvati smiled. "what are you wearing on your date with Tristan today?"

"It's not a date, and I was thinking of wearing something casual" she said casually as Sid nodded. "my bootcut jeans and a baby tee"

"stunning! where are you guys going?"

"He's taking me to the record store and then to get some art supplies so I can teach him how to draw" she said while moving her spoon around in her bowl trying to spot any potential raisins that could mess up her breakfast.

"sounds like a date to me"

"I have a boyfriend"

"when's that ever stopped anybody?" Parvati stopped, put her spoon down, and looked up at Sid.

"Rory said the same thing"

"Rory has an interest for someone that's taken" Sid said, matter of factly. Sid went back to reading the paper as she stared at him for a little while longer trying to think of who Rory might like. Jess, perhaps. Is Jess taken? Probably not. Either way she made a mental note to ask him one of the days.

Parvati shrugged and picked her spoon up once again going back to eating her breakfast. Tristan gas been on her mind way too much to care about Rory and who this 'taken guy' might be. It's probably not anyone she knows anyways. Unless it's Jess. They'd be good together.

"have fun at your date, kid" Sid said as he got up from the chair to put his mug in the sink. He walked over to Parvati and gave her a quick kiss in the side of her forehead. Parvati smiled up at him as he stopped to ask her a question. "how about a movie night tonight? I'll get snacks"

"Yes! We haven't had one of those in so long!" Parvati clapped her hands in excitement. Movie night consisted of at least two movies. A Bollywood one and a Hollywood one. Parvati has been wanting to rewatch Kuch Kuch Hota Hai for a while now but had no one to watch it with. Siddharth is the answer to all her prayers.