try to forget.

A/n

Before we commence I'd like to introduce Denise Richards as Courtney

Because you want to hate her but just can't help to love her

Because you want to hate her but just can't help to love her. Also hair goals omfg 😩😩😩

Also if you haven't seen wild things. It's fruity. That's all you need to know.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

when you woke up you immediately texted Ashley

honeybee💛

thank you for last night, I haven't had that much in a while.

Ashley was finishing up a few threads on her new "project" when she heard her phone go off.

she leaned over the desk to read the text that lit up her phone. she smiled when she saw it was you.

"good morning bumblebee" she said softly to the phone while dismissing the message for a later time. she didn't want to risk losing the sudden spark of inspiration that kept her up all night.

she continued to work throughout the day forgetting about that message she dismissed.

meanwhile lizzie was trying to get ahold of her older sister aswell.

Lizzie Baby💗

since you wont answer my texts in on my way with coffee. I don't know whats keeping you so reoccupied but it better be good

Ashley looked over at the small print she stole from your apartment last night.

"it better be good" she affirmed herself taking the pocked sized photo in her hands.

as promised lizzie walked in with coffee 10 minutes later.

"god your alive, what the fuck" she put the coffee down to take off her coat before coming to the desk covered in fabric, sketchs, and thread.

"careful" Ashley warned as she watched her little sister place hot coffee near her precious piece of clothing she spent the last 11 hours designing.

"you've been busy I see.. whos it for?" she asked but answered her own question when she watched Ashley's eyes drift to the print she still had left out on the table.

"y/n? are you kidding? where did you get this, ive never seen this one before" she asked examining the small photo taking it into her own two hands despite Ashley's protests

"y/n and I got a drink last night. we went back to her apartment" she explain preparing herself for the reaction she knew lizzie was about to show.

"YOU SLEPT WITH MY BEST FRIEND ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" she threw the picture down and Ashley was quick to save it from the dirty floor as if it could be harmed.

"okay perhaps I should have phrased that better. we went to her apartment where she showed me her album, I left and went to bed" she explained "in our own beds"

"oh thank god, sorry" she apologized

"yea apologize to my ear drums" Ashley put your photo, her inspiration, back where it belonged and she could see it before she started to sip her coffee deciding her deserved a break.

"I cant believe she let you take that with you. I wanted to take a picture of one to post it to my Instagram for her birthday or something and she wouldn't even let me do that" Ashley stayed silent an Lizzie's eyes widened again at the silence.

"you stole it. she cherishes those"

"I know that's exactly why your not going to tell her. I had to. don't worry im going to return it. she'll never know"

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

meanwile you were experiencing what some might call a manic episode

"why isn't she answering my text. I mean she touched my ass yesterday... didn't she? did I imagine that? I mean shes definatly into girls right just look at her." you ranted to yourself as you cleaned your bedroom. you didn't have anything better to do and the imaginary senecios of you and Ashley was more than enough motivation.

"you know what.. TMZ is my friend" you sat at your desk opening to your computer not hesitating to type her name into the search bar.

she hadn't been seen since she went home last night. was she okay? yeah she has to be okay. why wouldn't she be.

you cleaned you whole aparnment while watching new York minute that night. you didn't realize how dirty it was. it made you embarrassed to have Ashley see it like that last night.

it was close to 11:00 pm when there was a knock at your door

you started to smile hoping maybe that it would be Ashley.

your smile soon faded when you saw who was behind the door.

courney. your ex.

"Courtney. what are you doing here?" you asked

"you left somethings. I just thought id drop them by"

"oh thank you.. please please come in" you moved aside so she could come in. she set you box down on the counter and took a look around the apartment.

she turned to look at you and you felt a fimlair heat on your cheeks and in-between your legs

why was she doing this to me. all she did was look at me

She walked your way.

"Courtney-"

"Shh" she cooed when she reached you. She hand came up to your hair

"Kiss me" you demanded with the same tone as before.

"That's more like it" and she did. She kissed you with much passion.

You weren't sure what had gotten into you. But you weren't really worried about it right now. All you wanted was her. Courtney had this effect on you even while the two of you were together.

She seems to make you forget about everything else. Everything but Ashley.

As she touched you her hands now traveling under your shorts. You imagined her hands were Ashley's.

"Tell me what you want princess" she teased.

"Fuck me" you demanded riding her hand that was now at your panties.

"What's the magic words" she cocked her head at you taking her hand off your now wet panties to cup her ear

"Please" you begged

Your lips locked with hers again and she lifted you in her arms carrying you to what used to be the bedroom the two of you shared.

Yeah yo I were going to regret that later. Especially when Lizzie knocks at your door the next morning

⋆*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⋆

A/N.2

Tea.