Her Hands

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Ashley" your jaw was practically on the floor at this point she walked over to you slowly her feet gliding under her.

She used her hand to gently close your mouth letting her touch linger on your chin for a moment

Every bit of you wanted to pull away. But you couldn't it was like you were stuck in that place. You melted like butter under her warm touch.

"This is yours" she handed you the gown.

"Ashley-" was all you managed to get out

"Go put it on" she said gently yet affirmatively looking into your eyes almost as if she had given you an order. "You'll look stunning"

And once again you found yourself obeying her. Your heavy tired feet lead you to the changing room.

You took the dress out gently. It was gorgeous elegant, classy, and sophisticated yet cocktail and simple.

"Oh my god. Ashley" you sighed running your fingers over every small detail.

You slipped on the dress carefully not wanting to hurt it. As if it could feel you gliding into it.

It fit like a glove until it reached your breast. (A/n sorry to all the members of the IBTC present. You have been granted big boobs)

"Come on Olsen. My tits are bigger than that" you sighed to yourself.

How were you supposed to go out there and say it didn't fit. She did a wonderful job for not having a fitting with you or anything. You wondered how she did it. (😉)

Not knowing that the older woman had the small print she stole from you tucked safely away in her purse.

There was only one option. I mean that was embarrassing for both you and Ashley. Although, you were a little pissed at her.

You were sure the next time you saw her you would have a heated conversation about how she ghosted you. But now that the time has come you remembered what it felt like to long for her touch.

To hope that her hand would glide past yours when the two of you walked. Maybe she would even hold it again.

You simply had to stay in the dressing room.

Yeah that was a good plan.

A good plan that worked for a solid 5 minutes

"Y/n you do a lot of complaining about punctuality when you've been in this changing room for 15 minutes. Hurry it up" some man banged on the door before walking away

"Shit, shit, shit" you muttered under your breath trying to collect your thoughts.

"Bumblebee? It's me." You now heard a sweet familiar voice behind the door.

"Don't call me that." You spat out

"You lost that privilege when you stop answering any of my texts or calls."

"Listen I know your upset. I'd be pissed to but you have to give me a chance to explain." She practically begged

I mean it did seem fair to you.

"Okay you can explain to me after you help me with this" you opened the door covering the exposed parts of your chest up with your hands.

"I thought that might be the problem. I had to estimate." She quickly walking into the small closet sized room shitting the door behind herself to keep it private.

I mean you boobs were practically out. The little pasty pedal things on your nipples didn't count of anything.

You noticed her through the mirror Trying to keep her eyes on the dress and not your chest as she estimated how much she would have to adjust the dress