Boxed Mac N Cheese

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Ashley" you pulled away from her kiss. Seeing as the two of you were having a pretty heated make out session

"Hmm" she whined leaning into you again

You giggled and laid back ontop of her again losing whatever thought you had in your head before.

This is what you wanted.

She was yours.

You moved to her jaw kissing her roughly. Down to her shoulders and jaw line. You got to her chest in less than a minute.

She pulled your head with her hands forcing you to look at her.

"Gently. Slow down baby, we've got all night" she told you softly placing a kiss on your lips.

She was right. And it took up most of the night.

5 hours and 6 rounds later the two of you were laying in bed. Naked of course.

You were half asleep mumbling quietly at ever move Ashley made. It was like she couldn't get comfortable. She was restless.

She was kissing as much of you as she could. Biting you occasionally before soothing the sore spot with her tongue. I mean there is no was this woman was still horney.

"Can you stop" you whined

"Is the wittle baby sweepy" she cooed now leaning over you prolong herself up on her shoulder.

"Yes now leave me alone" she chuckle slightly at your tone.

She watched as your eyes closed again. She traced little shapes on your bare chest making you relax more.

She took your hand that was previously resting on your stomach into her own hand. Giving your knuckles and fingers kisses and maybe even small love bites every now and then

"Honeybee" she prompted after a few minutes

You whined loudly thinking you were free from her nagging.

"Ok never mind. I'm sorry sweetheart" she cooed at your state.

You looked so helpless and vulnerable. Her being quite a bit older then you felt the need to nurture you.

"Come here" she sat up more in the head board. Pulling you to lay down on her chest.

You let out a sigh of relief and we're lulled into sleep by her nimble finger running threw your hair and down your back.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

After you got in a little cat nap. You opened your eyes to see her looking down at you.

"What are you doing you little weirdo" you let out a small tired chuckle rubbing the sleep from your eyes.

She only kissed your head. Yep you could get used to this.

You sat up and got out of bed.

"Hey. Are you leaving?" You heard Ashley quiet hoarse voice as she sat up on the bed ready to pull you back in it if needed

"I'm just going to make us something to eat. I know you're hungry" you said putting on a random shirt of Ashley's that you found on the floor.

"But- the bed-"

"It'll be here in an hour baby" you told her and she watched as you searched threw the drawers in her dresser.

She got out of bed putting on a bra and a pair of sweatpants

"What do you need precious" she asked placing a hand on your back

"Panties" you whined likes toddler. Ashley could have sworn she saw you stop your foot.

"Are you always such a brat after your pleased Hmm" she teased grabbing your bare hip under her shirt and pulling your closer to her.

"panties" you reminded her again ignoring her last coy comment

"Oh but I like you so much like this" she ran her hand down and across your bare ass

"Ashley please" you tried to hold back your moan at her fingers. Her touch made your knees weak.

"Fine.. here" she tossed a pair of panties at you

"Ungrateful" her teased leaving the room and walking into the kitchen. You following behind her. Jumping into the panties in the process

"Hey. I said I was gonna cook" you pushed her away down the stove. She stepped away watching from on-top of the counter as you looked for something to make.

"Ahah, perfect" you cheered when you found a box of macaroni and cheese in the back of her pantry

She handed you a pot as you walked by

"I don't need your help, but thank you" you pecked her lip and she giggled slightly enjoying the free show she was getting which consisted of you frantically looking for cutlery and cooking supplies.

She noticed you looking for measuring cups.

"Bottom draw to your right" she blurted out

"I said I didn't need your help" you rolled your eyes at her but when down to the drawer anyway to get what you needed.

"Hmm try this" after a bit you brought a spoon full of Mac N cheese to her lips.

"What do you think?" You asked

"It taste like boxed Mac n cheese" she smiled

"So amazing" you took a bite yourself

The two of you ended up eating straight out of the pit sharing a single spoon. Ashley was still sat on the counter you were standing between her legs.

It was nice.

"This is nice" you spoke your mind.

"It is isn't it" she pulled you in to kiss your lips.

⋆*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⋆