Fresh Starts

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Y/n" she begged as she stepped
Out of the apartment

"Ashley get the hell inside. You have no clothes on" You snapped but continued to walk down the hall.

You couldn't stand to look at her face right now. That didn't mean you wanted someone else looking at.. your Ashley.. when she was wearing nothing but a towel.

"Y/n please you can't leave me" she pleaded running after you

"Why, why is that why Ashley" you yelled

"BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU OK. I LOVE YOU" she yelled

"You what-" you felt numb. Like you were floating.

"You don't- you couldn't love me" you began to cry again

"I DO. Y/N Y/L/N" her hands were shaking aswell as her breath

"And shame on you. Shame on you for doubting me. Looking at me that way. How dare you" she was trying to calm herself down. Obviously she was just as surprised by her own feeling as you were.

"I want to be with you y/n. I want to be with you more than I've ever wanted anything in my life... but not like this. Not like this" Ashley sounded a bit like she was assuring herself.

"Ash-"

You had no words. She stepped forward and put her hands on either side of you face.

"I love you. And you don't...you didn't give me a chance to explain" her words were calm for a second. You could see her processing her feelings.

"You didn't even try" she started to sob hitting against you chest.

She was heartbroken.

You wrapped your arms around her trashing body holder she close to you

"Shh shhh" you cooed into her ear. Her body started to relax at your touch. She melted into you. Her hands falling to her waist as she sobbed into your chest.

"Let's go back inside. Come on ash" you directed her back into her apartment shutting the door behind you

When you got in she decided to tell you her part and 'explain' herself to you. She stepped out of your touch and looked at you with red eyes and puffy tear stained cheeks.

"I'm sorry, I should have told you. That was wrong of me I shouldn't have taken it in the first place. I knew it was wrong and I didn't it anyway. And now your mad at me. I've screwed everything up. Just like I did last time" she said all in one breath as her breathing became more irregular

"Shhh it ok. I'm not mad"

You were.

"You need to breathe. It's ok I forgive you"

You didn't

You couldn't tell her how you actually felt. It wasn't worth upsetting her even more if that was even possible.

There was only one truthful thing you could say to her right now.

"I love you too Ashley"

And you did

"I love you. And I love the way you treat me. I love the way you make me feel when I'm with you."

Her breathing started to stress as she listened to your words.

"I know we've had a pretty rocky start but all that's behind us now" you stepped forward.

"No more yelling. No more fights. No more walking out on each other" you held her face in your hand

"And especially no more crying ok" you joked lightly wiping the tears that had fallen onto her cheek away with your thumbs. She let out a sad chuckle

"What are you saying"

"I'm saying..Ashley I want to be with you too. And it won't be like that. I promise. It will be like last night. All the time"

"What do you say?"

"You promise next time you get upset with me, because it's bound to happen, you'll let me tell you my side of the story" she asked and you nodded.

She cracked a still sad smile but kissed you.

What did you just do? You just asked Ashley to be your girlfriend. You were still pissed at her. But.. you did love her. And she said she was sorry...but she stole from you.

You wanted to talk to Lizzie. But could you? This was her sister.

"I'm sorry y/n"

"I know you are baby"

She was.

"I love you"

She did

"I love you too Ashley"

You did.

So what was the hold up.

You just swallowed the small bit of doubt in your mind. Ashley was great and you were glad she was your now girlfriend. She was gorgeous and kinda and cared about you.

"I have to get dressed. I should go into the office today" she pecked your cheek before leaving to get ready

What was wrong with you. You know you should be happy. You are happy. But it's not like you want to be all over your lovely girlfriend. Frankly you didn't even want to be around her right now.

"Do you want a ride?" She asked. When she walked out to get something

You must have been standing there a while because she was fully dressed be began to put on her makeup in her bathroom. Stunning. She looked stunning.

You followed behind her.

"No I'm good. I think I'm gonna go see Lizzie"

"Just don't tell her about us. I want to tell her"

You nodded as you watched from through the mirror as she put on her makeup.

"What?" She asked chuckling at you

"Your beautiful" you said simply.

Her smile was intoxicating.

You couldn't be upset with her.

You walked closer to her wrapping your arms around her waist and leaning your head down to rest on her shoulder.

"Hi honeybee" she cooed continuing to put on her mascara.

"Hi ash" you said your voice mumbled by her neck.

Fresh start.

No more yelling. No more fights. No more walking out on each other

⋆*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⋆

A/n

There you go Kitty Cats, officially dating

Also I didn't prof read this soooo sorry for any spelling or grammar issues