DisTuRbInG Intro

If you're here, I don't understand why you care about my Total Drama opinions. Yes, I did put a meme of Toji Fushiguro to scare anyone who for some reason wants to read this book away. *aggressively sighs*

Please don't read this book. I have plenty of other books that I am actually proud of that you might actually like better.

Not to mention, you don't need to read about me cussing out the toxic Duncney shippers and apologizing profusely to the nonproblematic Gwuncan ones. I don't encounter a lot of Gwen and Duncan stans but I want them to know that they have a safe space here (if they for some reason) trust my book for saying things I really don't care about.

All Total Drama people who want to be here, you have a safe space here to be whatever you are. Unless you're an asshole because other people have different lifestyles and opinions than you. Then please get tf out. ;)

Actually, I cuss a lot in this book because Total Drama agitates me and it's hard to write about Total Drama. Feel free to thank toxic Duncney shippers that I haven't befriended since my (mostly) fantabulous three years on Wattpad!

They still like my shitty Total Drama stories apparently. Even now, in 2021. *rolls eyes extra dramatically*

It's just...so fucking annoying that content I actually take pride in creating is ignored because I attract more Total Drama fans than people who have similar interests to me now.

If you're one of those, I can't really control what you decide to read. Again, if for some very ODD REASON you want to read about my Total Drama opinions and make comments I won't care about. I'll give you the warnings. :/

Profanity ;)

I already cussed in the intro...great job me. I'll probably cuss even more in random entries because writing about Total Drama mentally takes a toll on me.

Controversial Stuff (???)

I do have a page that I actually want you to read, but the news I try to address in it might make you uncomfortable. You can skip over that part but please actually read that section. It's literally the only thing I care about in this book. The only reason I keep it around is for the Total Drama people that somehow appear on my page and eat up all of my shitty content like it's Pocky.

Calling People Out On Their BS

If you're gonna be like the toxic mfs who ruined Total Drama, I'm definitely going to indirectly call you out. I don't have the patience to deal with people like that anymore. Whether trying to piss people off is "for funsies" or not, I won't allow any bullying and block you faster than I'd block Mineta (if he had a Wattpad, anyway).

~~~

I think that's it. Don't say I didn't warn you. For the sake of my sanity, please try to keep the commenting to the minimum. Maybe make your own book...

A quote before you possibly read this book: "He's like Heather only with social skills."

Read ahead if you dare~