CH10: I Fucking Hate This Fandom

I did make a warning about profanity, so sucks to be you if you ignored it.

This is more of a vent entry because I'm tired of Total Drama fans making annoying comments on my Total Drama works that I don't care about anymore. 

ANYWAY, I just-I'm tired of people always commenting about their opinions and trying to be nice to me about my work that I wrote five years ago.

"This character should have been cast as someone else but great job."

"I really don't like this ship but great one shot." 

"I disagree with you but great job or something"

I'm tired of being criticized for things that I don't care about five years later like a child. If you don't have anything nice to say, shut the fuck up.

This doesn't apply to my nice, caring, real supporters, but the newbies to my books are just so annoying and entitled. They always have something to say about my content and act like they know EVERYTHING about writing when they don't.

I miss when I was on Wattpad and these people didn't exist yet.

I don't give a fuck about other people's Total Drama opinions anymore. I just want them to leave me alone. They can read my stuff if they want; I just wish they weren't entitled brats about it.

I just want it to stop.