CH1: Duncan and Courtney- My First Wattpad Muses and The Bane of My Existence

(A gif of Jin is here because that's been my mood with people aggressively obessed with Duncan and Courtney. :/)

I shipped Duncan and Courtney for so long because they were interesting, hilarious and complement each other so well. Duncan always pisses her off and Courtney always gets all irritated; it's really entertaining! These two are one of the main reason why I loved Total Drama so much.

If it wasn't for my sudden obsession with them, my books on Wattpad probably would not have been as popular (for some very odd reason...). But hey, views are views. Writing about Duncan and Courtney helped my launch my online freelance writing career. I owe it partially to them.

On the inside, I get sort of irked by people who ship Gwuncan because I just see them better off as friends. But hey, I'll try my best not to judge if you ship them. It's not the end of the world to me anymore. :)

I don't think Duncney, as a ship, is dead as some other Total Drama fans do. For some reason, I still get views on my fanfics of them, even though it's been years since the show ended. Duncan and Courtney will always be my favorite Total Drama couple, even if I'm not as obsessed with them as I was when I first published and put this book together. The world will have to suck it up and deal with it.

If you disagree for some reason, I'm cool with that but no hate in the comments. Sometimes I still get people who make judgemental critic-comments about my opinions. It's annoying and I end up like "Bruh".

This is an opinion book. If you don't like my opinions for some reason, please read something else.