Author's Note

So, after about a year, probably more by the time I actually publish this, I've finally fixed up the plot enough to rewrite and publish a version of this I like!

Awkward jazz hands

Hey everyone! I'm Marci Nights, your local Amoeba creator. For those new here, welcome to the Crashverse! For those coming from the Dreamcrash trilogy or from the old Crashtale, welcome back. Great to see you again.

Undertale and all of the characters (Except one, who I can't mention because of spoilers) belong to the amazing Toby Fox and Temmie Chang, this is just an AU of it. You are welcome to use the AU, just make sure to let me know and credit me. Spoiler warning for the entire game of Undertale. Please go play the game before hand it's an amazing game and I wrote this assuming the reader has played the game and knows all the endings (Though knowledge of the Genocide route isn't important during the main story).

Warning for a bit of blood and gore. It's not ever bad (Until maybe the end of the story? And, of course in the Geno route), but I still want to warn. There also might be minimal swearing during times when Undyne's there but once again, I'm not entirely sure because as of writing this I haven't gotten to Waterfall yet.

Finally, I made this concept before knowing about Deltarune. This will be important later.

Enjoy!

-Marci Nights