J-hope - I can't compare to you

You heard the door slam, and assumed Hoseok was home, but he didn't shout out for you like he normally did. You furrowed your brows when he came into the bedroom.

"Hi Hobi" you smiled at him, he didn't reply, going into the bathroom and closing the door.

You sat for a moment not knowing what to make of the situation.

"Something upset him, his mouth only makes the ㅅ shape when he's upset about something..." you said to yourself.

He came out after a while, freshly showered and only sweatpants on.

You had formulated a plan while he was showering to find out what had upset him.

You stood up, taking Hobis hand and leading him to the bed, he allowed you to sit him down, straddling his lap and cupping his cheeks.

"What's wrong Hobi?" You pouted at him.

He didn't reply, his eyes not meeting yours as you watched them well up with tears.

You pulled yourself closer to him, stroking his hair gently.

He rested his head on your shoulder, his hands coming to your waist and holding you tightly, like you would dissappear.

He sniffled before speaking, "No one likes me!!" he wailed, holding you tighter.

You sighed, he must've been reading hate comments again, you wished you could protect him from the world, show him he is so loved.

"Oh Hobi, people love you! You have so many fans baby, you shouldn't read those comments..." you said, rubbing his back to comfort him.

"They love you more though baby, I mean you're amazing, but still!" He cried, "I'll never compare to you..." he sniffled.

You pulled back from him, cupping his face and kissing all around it, it caused a small smile, but not the special Hobi smile you wanted to see from him.

"Hoseok, you will never compare to me, because you're your own person, and you're such a lovely beautiful boy!" You said, stroking his cheek, you lit up when his shy grin appeared, clearly endeared by you.

"You're so precious Hobi and so many fans know it, I love you a lot Hobi" he had his heart smile on his face, and he chuckled as you blushed after what you said.

"Baby, ah what did I do to deserve you?" He gazed at you lovingly, making you giggle before you were cut off by his lips pressing themselves onto yours, and you were pulled info Hoseoks sweet embrace...

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: Omg I've been so stressed lately. Uni Work, job hunting, house hunting. I HATE BEING AN ADULT IT SUCKS.

Anyway I finally wrote something so here it is hope you like it.

It's my Birthday on monday (7th March) so I wanna write something special for it idk what to write though any suggestions? <3

Don't forget to follow me and check out my other books! I also have a backup account: HOSEOKKPHILE <3