Jimin - Lips

*Omg I cannot believe him right now* You thought to yourself as you watched your boyfriend strutting around the house with his shirt off like it's totally fine.

You were struggling to stay composed as you were making yourself some food in the kitchen.

He knew what he was doing to you and was enjoying it far too much, he chuckled slightly and leant on the door frame, staring at you.

You saw him from the corner of your eye and tried hard to ignore him, failing miserably as you looked over at him and saw him smiling devilishly at you.

He moved his eyebrows in that sexy way he does and you quickly looked away as a faint blush rose up your cheeks, making him laugh.

He came over and slipped his arms around your waist, making your breath hitch slightly.

"Why are you so jumpy baby? It's only me" he said in a low, husky voice, making you blush more.

He noticed your blush and grinned widely, gently pressing kisses to your neck.

He turned you round but you slipped out of his grasp underneath and ran away into the lounge giggling.

He smiled and sighed, walking after you.

You weren't looking and he scooped you up Bridal style, making you squeal as he chuckled laying you down on the sofa and hovering over you.

You covered your face with your hands and he smiled slightly and pulled your hands down as he kissed your nose gently to see your reaction.

You tried to compose yourself and looked up at him as he licked his lips and moved his eyebrows again.

Your face went red and he laughed kissing your nose, you put your arms around his neck and pulled yourself into him, hugging him.

He sat back and hugged you, keeping you on his lap, soon after you realised he was shirtless and pulled away, looking away from him.

You honestly didn't know what to do in that situation.

"What baby? Why are you blushing?" he said, laughing at the end of his sentence as you hit his chest lightly.

He pulled you closer to him, therefore making your hands rest on his bare chest, "J-Jimin you should put a shirt on, you'll get c-cold" you said, cursing yourself for stuttering.

He eye smiled and put a finger under your chin to bring your face up to meet his.

"Are you shy looking at my chest hm?" He asked, you nodded and he laughed a bit, making you blush.

"You like to look at my body so much but it makes you blush huh baby?" you closed your eyes tight in shyness and hit his chest lightly.

He licked his lips and wiggled his eyebrows yet again, making you chuckle as you put your arms around his neck, stroking his hair.

He stared straight into your eyes, which made you blush and he eye smiled even more, he pressed a kiss to your nose as you grinned.

"You're so beautiful Y/N" he said quietly, making you blush.

He pressed a sweet kiss to your lips and you melted into him, enjoying his warmth as he wrapped his arms around you and held you close.

"I'm not cold Jagi, so why would I put a shirt on, especially as I enjoy seeing your flustered state like this" he said, laughing when you went red and covered your face with your hands again.