V - Shy boyfriend

"Yes BTS!!!" you yelled as the boys came back after their performance. They had just performed Dynamite + Anpanman and you clapped as a very smiley Tae ran into your arms.

"You were amazing Tae bear" you said, he giggled and snuggled into your neck, before dragging you over to the couch and pushing you to sit down as he rested his head on your lap and faced your tummy, putting his arms around you, snuggling your waist.

"Eww look at the lovebirds" Jungkook said with a laugh, "Lovebirds!" Jin yelled, making Taehyung go red as he snuggled his head into your tummy.

You stroked his hair and yelled back "At least he has a girlfriend!" Making the other members pout and laugh.

Your boyfriend slowly lifted up his hoodie slightly that you were wearing, pressing several kisses to your stomach with his hands on your waist.

You giggled at the feeling, carding your hands through his hair before bending down and kissing his forehead.

Eventually, after lying there for a while, you all had to leave to go back to the hotel, gently lifting him up of your lap, you held his hand to lead him to the car.

His face was red the whole walk to the car, and you definitely knew why.

Getting in the car, he laid his head on your shoulder this time, snaking his arms round your waist.

"Why are you so clingy Tae Tae, are you ok?" He hummed holding you tighter "I just love you" he said shyly.

You smiled wide and put your arms around him, hugging him close to you. The members snapped a few pictures of you cuddling, to tease you both later.

Once you got back to the dorm, Tae immediatley dragged you upstairs to his room and layed down on the bed, opening his arms to you.

You jumped onto him and put your head on his chest as he played with your hair.

"Am I too clingy? I'm sorry, I'll try and be a better boyfriend, I know I'm shy like all the time, I'm sorry about that too, i-" you stopped him talking by pressing your lips to his, both of you kissing passionately in the silence.

He pulled away with a blushing face and you smiled, "I don't mind that you're shy Tae, I think you're cute, and I'll always love you regardless." You kissed his forehead and snuggled back up against him. "Now shush, I wanna sleep with you"