Jin - Comforting you when you self-harm

‼️TW // MENTION/DESCRIPTION OF SELF-HARM (not graphic)‼️

You had been crying for a couple of hours now.

You regretted it, just like you did every time, but you wanted to feel something other than your emotions you couldn't control.

You had managed to cut your entire forearm, you didn't know how many cuts you made but it was a lot.

You put your hoodie back on, unable to look at them as you just curled up into a ball on your bed.

You were terrified of what your boyfriend might do, but you wouldn't have to wait long to find out as he came through the front door.

"Y/N? Where are you?" Jin could somehow sense something was wrong, he ran into the bedroom to see you curled up on the bed crying.

"Oh baby, what did you do..." he mumbled, already knowing about your situation.

Self-harm is addicting, and although you were doing really well on your recovery, the urges were still there, and there was always the possibility of a small relapse.

Jin knew this, and he didn't lash out or get angry at you whenever you did it, he just comforted you, because thats all you needed.

"Come here honey, lets clean you up hmm? It's ok..." he soothed as he lifted you up, letting your legs wrap around his waist as he took you into the bathroom.

He sat you down on the counter, getting out the first aid kit before waiting for you to calm down.

It had to be you that rolled up your sleeve for him to see, it was part of you working on not being ashamed to show him.

You looked up at him with your big doe eyes, and he smiled encouragingly, so you rolled your sleeve up with a sigh.

The thin red lines littered your arm, blood beading on each of them.

You searched Jins eyes for any disgust or shame, but all you found was concern, but mostly just a soft expression, which he did to keep you calm.

He gently cleaned your arm, making sure all the blood was off, and you ran your finger over the small bumps that were forming.

"Hurts Jinnie :(" you mumbled, making him smile sadly, "I know baby, I'm gonna make it better ok?" You nodded as he put some antiseptic and numbing cream on your arm, helping the pain.

He wrapped a bandage around your arm, making sure it was secure before he took you back into his arms, hugging you close and rubbing your back gently.

"It's ok sweetheart, I've got you, lets go lie down hmm?" He mumbled, lifting you up and taking you back to the bed.

He lay you down, taking his place next to you and letting you snuggle up next to him, your head in the crook of his neck.

He rubbed your back gently as you continued to cry.

He always let you cry for as long as you needed to, just letting you hug him if you wanted to.

Eventually you came out from your hiding spot, Jin wiping your tears with his thumbs, and pressing his lips on yours in a comforting kiss.

"I'm sorry I'm like this Jinnie, you shouldn't have to deal with me..." you mumbled, feeling guilty.

He smiled at you, tucking your hair behind your ear, "YOU shouldn't have to deal with this princess, don't feel guilty, I'll always be here to help and support you..."

You gazed up at him in adoration, smiling at him, totally in love.

He chuckled, booping your nose and making you giggle, before you pressed your lips onto his, thanking him silently through your kissed.

"I love you Y/N, never forget that" he mumbled onto your lips. You smiled, "I love you too Jinnie..."

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: I wrote this based on my own experience, its legit exactly as I am. So take it from someone who knows DO NOT self-harm, biggest regret of my life, it just makes you worse in the end, don't do it <3

So this imagine was a request but I decided to do it not only to raise awareness and maybe help someone who reads this who's struggling but to also share my own experience. I don't self-harm regularly anymore, last time I did was january and before that I hadn't done it for 7 months so I'm doing good, don't worry about me. I was only really struggling with this back in 2017/2018.

Anyway follow me and check out my other books <3
Backup acc: HOSEOKKPHILE