J-hope - Wearing his clothes

The wind was howling outside, the rain crashing against your window as you snuggled yourself in your boyfriends Hoodie and sweats on your bed.

Hoseok wasn't home yet because he was doing some work at the company and you were worried about him because of the weather.

When you heard the door close you immediately ran downstairs and into his arms, putting yours tight around his waist and your head on his chest.

He chuckled "Hey baby..." he said, putting his bag down and wrapping his arms around you.

"Are you wearing my clothes hmm?" He asked, picking you up Bridal style in his arms so he could see your face, you put your arms around his neck and buried your face into his neck, shaking your head.

He chuckled and took you to your bedroom, laying you down on the bed so he could hover over you, you kept your arms around his neck, latching onto him.

"Baby you need to let go of me so I can kiss my beautiful girlfriend" he said, chuckling when you let go, your cheeks red as you covered your face.

He watched you, grinning when you peeked at him and saw him staring at you.

You suddenly pushed him so you were on top of him and cupped his face, startling him, you started peppering kisses all over his face, giving him all your love and attention. He sighed, a big grin spreading across his face as he closed his eyes, letting you kiss him.

After a while you stopped, looking at him smiling with his eyes closed, making you giggle.

He opened his eyes and looked at you, smirking.

"Oh no..." you said, and he flipped you back over, doing the same to you as he cupped your face, making you blush as he started kissing all over your face. You squirmed as he pressed kisses on every part of your face, making sure to leave no part that hadn't been kissed.

He stopped, looking at you and you reached up, pressing a kiss to his lips, making him smile into the kiss as he wrapped his arms around your body, pulling you closer too him.

He broke the kiss, looking at you and moving some hair out of your face. "You look so cute in my clothes" he said, making you blush and smile.

"Hoseok-ah, don't say those things, I have no figure in your clothes because they're so big on me" you said, tracing patterns on his hand.

"But if I take them off you, you'll be showing your beautiful figure for me" he said, winking, making you giggle.

He put his hands at the bottom of your hoodie and slowly pulled it over your head, revealing your Dark green lace lingerie underneath with just his grey sweats over them.

He smiled softly, blushing slightly as he ran his hands up your sides, making you squirm.

"My favourite colour on my favourite body..." he murmured, pressing a kiss to your lips.

There was no sexual tension between the two of you, it was just skinship and being close to eachother that you wanted, and you both needed it after such a stressful day.

You put your hands to the bottom of his shirt, wanting him to take it off so you could see his chest.

He chuckled "Do you want to see my body baby?" He asked, you nodded, making him laugh as he took off his shirt, leaving you in awe at his body.

You took off your sweats, leaving yourself only in Lingerie.

"Do a twirl for me baby, I want to see your beautiful body" Hoseok said, standing you up and making you do a little twirl for him, showing yourself off for him, giggling.

"Ahh you're so beautiful baby" he said as you jumped onto the bed, lying down next to him and watching him stare at your body.

"I love you Hoseok..." you said quietly, a big grin spread across his face and he pulled you into him, pressing a soft kiss to your forehead.

"I love you too Y/N..."