Jungkook - When you're insecure

You were crying again, sat on the bed, your insecurities taking you over as you sobbed.

"Y/N baby I'm home!" Jungkooks cheerful voice rang through your apartment as he made his way to your bedroom.

You didn't hear him as he opened the door and gasped, running over to you.

"B-baby what's wrong why are you crying?" He said, kneeling down in front of you.

You turned away from him, covering your face with your hands as you sobbed "D-don't look at me j-junkook I'm so u-ugly...especially when I'm c-crying" you said, crying harder.

He sighed, before picking you and and slinging you over his shoulder like you weighed nothing.

"OMG Jungkook put me down!" You screamed, he laughed as he saw himself in the mirror with your very nice ass next to his face.

"Not until you stop crying baby, besides, I like this view..." he said smirking as he moved you so he was holding you bridal style.

You put your arms around his neck, avoiding eye contact as he stared at you.

You were blushing madly as he sat on the bed, sniffling still as he pulled you onto his lap.

He had a firm grip on your waist to stop you from moving and he grinned as he saw you were blushing.

He thought you were adorable when you blushed.

"Aren't I too heavy Jungkook..." you mumbled "I must be too heavy to sit on you..."

He sighed, "You aren't too heavy baby what makes you think these things? Is this why you were crying?" He said as you nodded, tears filling your eyes again.

"Baby you're so beautiful and I Love you, Where's your beautiful smile hmmm?" He said, grinning as he saw a blush come to your cheeks, you couldn't help smiling as he moved his arms around your waist, nuzzling his nose on yours cutely as you giggled.

"Ah my beautiful princess, are you blushing hmm?" He said, chuckling when you suddenly smiled wide and buried your face in his chest, shaking your head.

"Are you sure? I can see your beautiful blushing face right here" he brought your face up, caressing your cheeks with his thumbs as you tried to move away from him, a big grin on his face.

He kissed your nose and both your cheeks as you giggled "Jungkook stooooop" he laughed as he nuzzled your nose and you grinned.

"My baby is so beautiful, the most beautiful princess I've ever seen..." he said, hugging you tightly.

"I'm not beautiful Jungkook, look how ugly I am!" you said, standing up and looking in the mirror.

He got up and turned you around, putting his arms on your waist as he stared at you, you blushed lightly, looking away as he pulled you closer, hovering his lips over yours.

"Baby, you are the most beautiful thing on this planet, god I love you so much..." he said as he kissed you, moving his hands and grabbing your thighs, lifting you up.

You wrapped your legs around his waist and he held you up, still kissing you.

He laid you down and hovered over you, caressing your thigh with his hand.

"Baby you are so beautiful, please let me show you how beautiful you are my love??"

You nodded and he kissed you.

That night he made you feel so beautiful that all your insecurities went away.