Chapter 2 Annoyed and Angry

Time skip ~ at the airport and after finding their seats on the plane.

Carmen was very lucky and got to sit by the window this time. Almost every time she was on a plane Bella sat by the window, but for some reason Bella gave her that spot and sat in the middle seat. The seat beside Bella so far was still empty.

Carmen places her bag between her feet and looks out the small window, with her headphones on once again. The song that played at this time was Pacify Her by Melanie Martinez. One of her favorite songs by her.

No one would understand how happy and excited she was feeling to leave her mom's house and to move all the way to Forks where her dads live. She would finally be with her loving, kind dad and very far away from her cruel, unloving mom. She was maybe able to stick up for herself now against her abusive sister. She wants to work on that.

She just feels so happy right now to know she was going to be with her dad and not with her mom.

Bella, who settled down in her seat, looks at her younger sister and rolls her eyes for no reason, she reaches out and rips off her sister's headphones painfully to get her attention.

Carmen was so shocked and in a bit of pain because of the slight ear pulling that just happened. “Hey, careful please, those are the only ones I have” she said, rubbing her ears and reaching for her headphones.

“Don't be so dramatic,” she said, rolling her eyes for a second time, “do you remember the rules?" she asks Carmen.

Carmen never forgot the stupid rules her older sister gave her years ago. How could she forget it? When her sister reminds her every single day. She couldn’t. Was she going to listen to them now….? No, she's going to try and not follow her stupid rules anymore.

Bella’s stupid rules.

1. Don't talk to her.
2. Don't bother her.
3. Don't even breathe by her.
4. If people ask if they are related she has to say she's not Bellas younger sister.
To add to that one, if anyone asks if they are friends, she has to say no.
(that wouldn't be a lie)
5. If any hot guy comes by the two, act like they don't know each other...
6. If she likes the guy, Carmen needs to back off.
7. If she asks for something she has to do it for her.
8. If mom calls don't bother her, or she will tell mom. And mom will get mad at her.
9. Don't hang out with her friends or be close to her friends.
10. Stay out of her room.
11. Don't be annoying.
12. Dont touch her.

And so on.

Carmen nods her head, “Of course I do” she said.

She grabs her headphones from Bella and places it around her neck, “Good.”

Time skip. ~ after getting off the plane and grabbing their bags.

Carmen smiles as she stops in front of her dad out of breath. When she was off the plane and grabbed her bags, she rushed away from Bella and looked for her dad and found him a few minutes after. “Hello dad.”

Without hesitating, she wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him tightly, “I missed you” she said so truthfully to him.

Charlie smiled so big and wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly back. "I missed you too Pumpkin.”

A minute later Bella awkwardly walks up to the two looking so annoyed and awkward. She had her arms crossed over her chest.

Charlie looks away from Carmen and to his other daughter and gives her the kindest and loving smile, "It's also so nice to see you too Isabella" he says.

Bella being herself and being also extra annoyed; says in her bitchy tone, "It's Bella, just Bella.”

Charlie was taken back by her tone, but shook it off and hid the sad expression and just nodded his head and continued to smile at her.

Carmen saw her dad's quick expression change and felt bad for him. He was just trying to be kind and loving towards her and her response back to him is to be a bitch; got her so mad, but she hid it too, "Well just Bella we should go now,” she said toward her dad and Bella.

Charlie straightens his back and looks at Carmen and points at her, "Harry Potter references, right?" he asks.

Carmen smiles again and nods her head at him, “Yep, first book and of course first movie,” she said happily.

Bella rolls her eyes and walks past them to the entrances.

Charlie smiles as he gets it right, “yes,” he whispers out, “lets go.”

Third person POV.
Time skip. ~ at Cullen household.

Edward was so pissed off and so was Jasper because he had to keep calming down Edward, “What do you mean you don't know what they mean? We all know you know what they mean,” he snaps at Alice who sat peacefully on the couch reading one of her favorite books. Well trying to at least.

“You have been having visions of her for the past six months now! Who are they!? What are you not telling me!? Or not letting me see!?” Edward kept asking question after question about the visions Alice has been having for the past six months.

She knew what they meant, she knew from the start, but she wanted it to be a surprise for her brothers and adopted dad. So she kept half of the visions and meaning to them from Edward and everyone else, mostly Edward since he can read her mind, well he can almost always read her mind. Almost.

She shrugs her shoulders and cuddles into her soulmate, “Nope I don't know?”

She continues to read her book loudly in her head to make Edward even more angry at her.

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
I'm also sorry for any bad grammar or spelling errors.
I would very much like to say thank you for taking the time to read my chapters, I really appreciate it. 
----
There's warnings ⚠️ notes for a reasons. If you skip them, that's fine, but not my fault if you're taken back by what I write for.
----
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list

Marvel.
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Agent Carter.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows.
Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!, Demon Slayer, Hunter x Hunter, Love is War.

Animation shows (that don't know where to place)
Trese, Arcane, Gravity Falls

Nickelodeon
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, ROTMNT.

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Movies.
The Hobbit, Marvel, DC, Joker, Star Wars

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable.
I don't judge.
BUT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.
Again I DON'T write for Male x readers or oc.
I have an account that I post my one shots on. The account name is The_BatCatsOneShot
So please try sending the requests there :]
Hope you are having a great day or afternoon or night time.