Chapter 11 Class Again

[Posted/ February 18th 2024]

Chapter 11 Class Again.

Third person pov.

Jade is once again back to duty to take Carmen around the school and to her classes today and tomorrow. She was only able to get Carmen to one of her classes on her first day, so her job wasn't done yet, plus… she likes Carmen; not in a romantic way, but as a friend's way.

She didn't have many friends, and she feels like she will be great friends with her, if Carmen gives her a chance to be one; and she was really hoping she would give her a chance to be one.

Jade doesn't know this, nore does Carmen, but they are already friends. Not great friends yet, but friends nevertheless, and sooner than later it will be a great friendship/sister-ship between the two girls. The two are close alike, compatible with each other and would work well together. They will be friends.

“I'll see you when the bell rings to take you to your next class.” Jade said, stepping back so she's already on her way to her class that's almost across the whole school.

Carmen nods her head, giving a thank you and a bye to Jade before heading into her class dreading it.

Jade just booked it down the hallway hoping she won't be late for her class.

New class, meaning new people and new teacher, new knowing of how this person is going to teach; they could be one that points at random people and asks to answer the questions even if anyone knows or doesn't know the answer.

Carmen hates that shit. Even if she knew the answer, if she didn't put her hand up it means she doesn't want to answer the questions, that's it.

It's not like the teacher is not going to tell them the answer, they kind of would need to, if it was that important then no, if so, yes, plus, it's not like Carmens the only one who knows the answer, and if they aren't like her, they would raise their hand. They can answer the questions! Not someone random. Pick someone whose hands are raised!

The room so far only has a few students already in it, but more to come. “You dear must be Carmen Swan.”

Carmen looks at the voice, and gives a polite smile to her new teacher. “Yes, I'm Carmen Swan, you're Miss Davis right?” she asks, stepping closer to her teacher with a heartbeat beating so fast that she was hoping her teacher wouldn't hear it.

Miss Davis nods her head, “Yes that's me, I'll take that from you,” she said as she sticks her hand out to the paper Carmen's holding. She knows what the paper is, she has signed papers like that at least a few times a year.

Carmen looks down to her hands and then remembers that she's still holding the paper that should have been all signed the first day she was here, but only got one that day, “right, here.”

The paper was passed, signed, then passed back, then folded and then placed in Carmen's back pocket for later.

Miss Davis, looks around the room trying to figure out what spot to place her new student. She knows this class isn't a full class, but she likes giving her students space to work on their projects and personal space. She likes her own personal space respected, and wanted her students to have that same respect back from her. “You can sit at the table at the back wall over there by the window, luckily there's only one other student that sits at the table. Luckily”

Carmen followed where her teachers pointed at and found her seat,  “Ok, thank you.”

“Ok, so at the moment the class is just finishing up a project today, you don't need to do this project you're too far behind, but that's fine. I'll find a new project for you to work on today and then next class I will have you be working with the class." Miss Davis said.

Carmen nods her head, “Ok.”

“I'll bring your project to you when I find one, ok?”

“Ok.”

And off she went.

The back window/wall table was empty at the time meaning the other student that sits at her desk or more as table partner isn't here yet, so Carmen just took the spot that hopefully wasn't the other student's spot, and leaned her back to the wall using the back of the seat and table as armrests.

She looks around the room, taking in this art classroom. She was mapping the classroom out, in her mind of course. She was marking out where things could be so she might not need to ask where they are or go. She knows that there are things she would need to ask where they are or go, but at least half or quarter are known to her.

Then she remembered she should pull out what she thinks she would need for the class. So she started with that.

With her body bent over and her eyes casted onto her bag, working on pulling out her notebook and pencils and things she thought she would need, she didn't see the blond beauty walk into the class and go to the back of the class towards her table.

Rose Hale mentally groans out in frustration as she sees someone at her table. She so far loves being the only one sitting at this table. It was perfect for her. It was at the back of class right beside the window, no one bothers her there, except her teacher. She does get the odd looks and whispers about her, but she never had to deal with them.

As she got closer though, and the whiff of Carmen smell seeped down her nostrils, Rose calmed her annoyances a little bit. It was Carmen, the soulmate of Edward Cullen and more.

As she stopped at the table, she finally spoke to Carmen for the first time, “Hi, you must be Carmen Swan, I'm Rose Hale.”

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
I'm also sorry for any bad grammar or spelling errors.
I would very much like to say thank you for taking the time to read my chapters, I really appreciate it. 
----
There's warnings ⚠️ notes for a reasons. If you skip them, that's fine, but not my fault if you're taken back by what I write for.
----
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list

Marvel.
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Agent Carter.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows.
Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!, Demon Slayer, Hunter x Hunter, Love is War, BNA.

Animation shows (that don't know where to place)
Trese, Arcane, Gravity Falls

Nickelodeon
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, ROTMNT.

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Movies.
The Hobbit, Marvel, DC, Joker, Star Wars

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable.
I don't judge.
BUT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.
Again I DON'T write for Male readers or ocs. so no x male readers, I'm sorry.
I have an account that I post my one shots on. The account name is The_BatCatsOneShot
So please try sending the requests there :]
Hope you are having a great day or afternoon or night time.