Chapter 6 Classes

Note: could you go vote in my post in my voting, updates and talking book, the chapter is called, Please Vote Again, it would be helpful a lot to know what I should work on for my next post. Please and thank you😀

Chapter 6 Classes

Third person pov.

The hallways of the school are packed with teenagers who are mostly rushing off to their classes; trying not to be late for them, so they wouldn't get any detention or a talkings to.

Bella Swan was with Eric, the person who is showing her around the school and to her classes today; talking about her classes and other things like where she lived, her love life, and her family. Mainly her family right now.

In Bella and Carmen's old school, Bella was more popular than Carmen. Bella loved being more popular or loved then Carmen. She felt pride knowing she had more attention or love on her then her younger sister.

In the old school, Bella had many friends, and she wanted to keep it that way here too.

Carmen had a few sort of friends in her old school. Mainly friends who only really hang out at school, other than that, they saw nothing of each other outside of school; only if they bump into each other out of it accidently, like at a store.

Bella wants to stay more popular than her sister. She 'already had the rules set out for her sister', but it wasn't enough for her. She needed to make sure her group of friends at least were on her side and had her back if she ever needed it.

Learning how Eric had siblings, she used that to her advantage. She went on the road of how annoying siblings can be and the two conversations turned into one topic then ten.

Eric, who has younger and older sisters, understands her struggle with having annoying overbearing siblings and sympathizes with her. Without knowing it, he was taking out his frustration by ranting with Bella about how annoying sisters can be and agreeing with Bella whenever she said anything about it. They were bonding over sibling hate.

"Man, they can be so annoying."

"They can be, like-"

Third person pov.
With Carmen.

Jade looks at the papers in hand going through it all again, "Ok, I see you don't have any social studies and math classes to take."

"Yeah" Carmen clears her throat and continues on, "Yeah um, I finished them a couple months back in my school in arizona. Close to finishing English and science too."

Carmen fiddles anxiously with her elbow as she follows slightly behind Jade to her first class of the day. Jade smiles and looks at Carmen, "That's good. I'm close to finishing my main classes too. Just a couple more credits to go for them. Then bam, done."

Carmen smiles back to her, "Nice." She goes quiet. Carmen wanted to say more than just "Ok.", but didn’t know what to say, and now it's been too long for her to continue on without feeling cringed out or a bother. So she stayed quiet, biting the inside of her cheeks, hoping Jade doesn't feel like she hates her or anything.

Jade looks back at the paper not thinking twice of Carmen's actions really at the moment, though for Carmen she feels like she isn't… doing enough to speak on her end, "Your first class today is biology II."

Carmen nods her head fast, "ok." the cringe kind of feeling goes over her body once again. She keeps saying the same thing and giving short responses to Jade and it's killing her.

She did her best to keep her attention on Jade; on what she told her and where she was taking her. She knew her attention could drift off to something else fast and she didn't want that, if she did, she would miss almost everything Jade has said to her, and miss the direction to this class. "I'll take you to your locker after biology II to let you place whatever you want to place in there"