Chapter 7 Edward

Note: could you go vote in my post in my voting, updates and talking book, the chapter is called, Please Vote Again, it would be helpful a lot to know what I should work on for my next post. Please and thank you😀

Chapter 7 Edward

Third person pov.

Edward, Jasper, Emmett and Carlisle were names Carmen has re-said out loud or in her mind many, many, many times. It's very rare for her not to think of who they might be? Wonder what they were doing? Wondering if they are thinking of her? Many more thoughts like that went through her mind when it came down to her soulmarks.

Carmen Swan has run her fingers over her soulmates names, hearts and paw prints ever since she got them at the age of seven years old. She has given up hours of her days just because of her staring at the names, heart or paw prints; daydreaming of everything and everyone.

She also has covered up her soulmate's soulmarks at the age of eight when people started to get jealous of them and started to pick on her. Only when she was alone was she showing them freely.

This day was never a day Carmen thought was going to happen. Yes, she has dreamt and daydreamed about it a lot of the time. She has dreamed of what ways she could meet her soulmates, but she never thought it was going to come true; but here she was walking away from where she stood before, taking a seat beside one of her soulmates nervously and in pain before her teacher had to tell her twice.

The click of their soulbond connections have kicked in and with that it has caused so much pain and itchiness to go through her right wrist and then whole body.

Carmen looks at him, but quickly looks away with red cheeks. She couldn't look at him without going red, plus he was already looking at her. Not in a weird way; sort of in a weird way, but most of the room was looking at the Swan siblings anyways.

His stare on her was making her nervous, anxious… special and flustered.

If Jasper was here; he would have calmed down the bad emotions instantly in her. However, he wouldn't be able to calm the pain or the uncomfortable itchiness that courses through her body.

It was an easy fix though.

The two either accept each other or reject each other, after that the pain and itchiness would be gone. Other emotions will come forth, but at least the pain's gone…ish.

Carmen places her bag down under her desk. She fumbles with her paper as she tries to fold up so it can fit in her back pocket, when she finally gets it folded she then places it in her back pocket for easy access.

She stretches her body, trying to be discreet in the process too. She didn't want to draw attention to herself.

Mr. Molina had walked to the middle row of the classroom and gave Bella her text book and then went to Carmen's desk, "At the moment you will have to share a biology II textbook with Edward, I don't have another textbook at the moment for you, hopefully next class you will have one."

Carmen nodded her head, telling him she was understanding him without words. Mr. Molina was off to start teaching his class now.

Most of everyone in the room was paying attention to their teacher teaching his class, some weren't.

Squeezing her right wrist, Carmen gets the confidence, and looks at her soulmate finally again; this time keeping her eyes on him and then avoiding them.

Edward takes control of the situation. He moves closer to her and opens his biology II book to the page their teacher had asked them to go to, and places them between each other to share. "It's really a pleasure to meet you Carmen Swan."

Swallowing hard, Carmen manages to get some words out for her, "Nice to meet you too Edward, Cullen."

Edward was on fucking cloud nine as she said his name for the very first time. It felt so nice to the ears; it rolled off her tongue so perfectly. No one, and he means no one has said his name like this before. He would have told her to say his name again, and again, until she couldn't anymore, but they were in class and she was in pain.

Edward being a vampire wasn't feeling the same amount of pain that courses through Carmen's body. He felt some pain, but not much; not as much as Carmen was at least feeling.

At this point Carmen was holding back some tears, her throat was getting dry and semi tightish.

"I'm sorry"

Third person pov.

Mr. Molina walks over to the oldest Swans and passes the same looking paper he had passed Carmen. "And you Miss Bella Swan, you can sit beside… William Smith. Mr. Smith, raise your hand too, please."

William did what he was told and raised his hand. He sat there now not paying attention again, only when his teacher started to teach is when he would bring his attention back to the class.

Bella was fucking filled with rage when her sister was told to sit beside Edward Cullen in the back of the classroom and she was told to sit by this William guy in the middle row across the room of Edward.

To Bella, that was now her Edward and she should be sitting right beside him; not her younger, useless sister sitting right beside him.

She flops down in her seat, slouches down, and drops her bag under her desk. Bella looks to her desk mate and mentally groans.

With big confidence, Bella turns her head to the side and looks straight at Edward with this big flirty smile, but that only lived for a few seconds; it died fast.

Her eyes were supposed to be landing on Edward with his attention on her or at least the class, but no, she finds her younger sister with a red face, and her Edward very close to her younger sister and his hand on her hand trying to help keep Carmen calm and collected.

Though, Bella didn't know that. All she saw was her younger sister breaking many of her rules.

Her sister was trying to take a man that wasn't even hers at the start.

"Bella Swan, eyes up here please!"

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
I'm also sorry for any bad grammar or spelling errors.
I would very much like to say thank you for taking the time to read my chapters, I really appreciate it. 
----
There's warnings ⚠️ notes for a reasons. If you skip them, that's fine, but not my fault if you're taken back by what I write for.
----
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list

Marvel.
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Agent Carter.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows.
Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!, Demon Slayer, Hunter x Hunter, Love is War.

Animation shows (that don't know where to place)
Trese, Arcane, Gravity Falls

Nickelodeon
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, ROTMNT.

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Movies.
The Hobbit, Marvel, DC, Joker, Star Wars

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable.
I don't judge.
BUT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.
Again I DON'T write for Male x readers or oc.
I have an account that I post my one shots on. The account name is The_BatCatsOneShot
So please try sending the requests there :]
Hope you are having a great day or afternoon or night time.