New updating and voting system

Posted [april 20th,2024]

New updating and voting system.

Ok, I got a new updating and voting system.

I'm pretty sure this is the best one I've thought of, others have probably thought of this before as they wait for me to update… anyways.

Voting system

So I'm thinking the new voting system is going to go like this.

I'll still have the voting system I have, where you all vote on what book you want updated, but I'll be spinning like three to four books with a wheel and whatever those books are, those are what you vote from.

With that, more books are worked on. The meaning is that most books when I posted all in one line, the only books that were really voted were the same ones, some new, but mainly the same ones. Can't be mad or annoyed with that at all. It's what you all wanted updated, but that left a lot of books not worked on.

So whatever the wheel lands on, it will be it, it can be any one of my books, books that are marvel, or dc or crossovers or my other books that follow the shows, so like my atla, lok, trolls, Httyd, and so on, it can be any of them.

I'm even adding two books that I haven't worked on for a year or two now…. Their Girl ~ The Vampire Diaries Soulmate Book and The Batkids Soulmate Book to the wheel too.

Now one question in that, would anyone want me to video screen the wheel spin and what win and post it on here too?

Now with the voting, only two books will be updated out of the 3 to 4 books I spin the wheel for.

I'm stupid.

I deal with pain everyday, anxiety, stress, md, and multiple other things I'm not ready to say yet.

With dealing with all that, I of course have things to do in a day and try to sleep too, so with that at times I don't get a chapter done for a bit. I work on one, get some words done, but shit goes down and I have to put it down.

And then I'll have chapters worked on and they are waiting for all the other ones to be done until I post.

So I could post, but I don't because of,

I don't like just posting one book out so I'll work on what's won by the voting before I post anything out. 

Now with basically only having 2 books to work on, I personally think I'll be able to post more and post more books that aren't worked on much.

I would say that I fucking haven't worked on really any one shots, so I have to work on those too, so might be a thing where I post the two books that won and I work on a one shot, half way through do the wheel again… I don't know fully yet about that. I just know I need to work on my one shots.

So the new updating system will be that 2 books are worked on and posted. Hopefully it will make me post more.

Now back to the question up in between, would you want me to video screen my wheel turns and post them too?

I'm adding in quickly, i'm not done yet, but hopefully soon i can post the chapters I was able to get done.

Now, to state, I will be posting this post in all my books slowly, or all at onces, so be prepared for a post and half only be an author note. Sorry…

I'll have the three or four books posted on here in a few days.

Hope you all are doing well, and having a great day or afternoon or nighttime