Chapter 4

"How they becamed close"

Bongbong and Grace Poe are in the same building were they work as a sanator but Leni is not in the same building and it is also not the same province.

But the head of the senator said to Leni that in Monday she will begun to work at the same building were Bong and Grace are working.
Leni is happy when she heard the good news but she din't tell Grace because she want's to suprise her friend.

It is now monday!

Leni is walking to the building were Grace and Bong are working. "Nasan yung office ko dito?" She asked to the one of a guard standing while lauhing with the other guards, as she was clueless where is her office.

"A kayo po pala maam. Good Morning po. Ummm office po?"

"Yes" she said. "Ummm maam sa 5th floor po sa pinaka dulo maam na pintuan" One of the guard said

"5th floor?" She said. "Yes maam"
The guard said. "Napakataas naman" she said in her mind while she scratch her head. "Umm are you okay maam?" The guard asked.

"Ah oo haha, sge thank you😊 and also Good morning sayo and pati narin sa inyo" she said with a wide smile.

"Thank you po maam Senator" they all said. She smiled and leaved.

As she walk through the elevetor she waited. After a seconds rhe elevator opened and she saw no one but Bongbong with her handsome face and cute suit.

"Oh Hi sen. Leni Robredo why are you here?" He greeted politely and he asked her.

"Oh Bong Hi. I will now work in this building" she said. "Oh that is a good news"

"Yes indeed." As the elevator was now in the 4th floor, Bongbong said "Okay i will go na"

"Is this were your office?" She asked.

"No my office is in the 5th floor"

"Oh okay bye"

"Bye."

"Leni was now in her office and she just put her things before going to Grace Poe's office to suprise her. She was just quiet because she knows that her office ay kaharapan lang ng office ni Grace and she don't want Grace to hear her. She just arranging her things. 10 minutes after she was now done in cleaning and arranging things. She was now ready to see Grace. She fixed herself before she entered. And then she finally open the door.

"Ahhhhhh!" She yelled

"Ahhhhhh!" Leni saw Bongbong topless

"Im sorry im sorry" she covered her eyes to his hand. Then Bongbong immidiately wore his suit.

"Sorry talaga, bat kasi wala kang damit?"

"Ah eh ang init kasi ng suit ko papalitan ko sana"

"Bakit wala bang restroom sa office
mo?" She asked as she was wondering why doon siya nagbihis. "Meron" he answered.

"Meron naman pala why hindi ka doon nagbihis?"

"Maam Sen. Leni Robredo or should i say Leni hindi konaman alam ma may bibiglang papasok lang na hindi man lang kakatok" he said

"Ay oo nga sorry haha akala ko kasi dito yung office ni Grace susuprise ko sana siya" she appologized. Again.

"Ah ganon ba? sa 6th floor pa ang office niya sa dulo din gaya ng sakin."

"Ay oo nga i totally forgot ang tagal kona kasi siya hindi binibisita sa office niya naging busy den ako" she said. "Sge mauna na ako Bong" she added.

Leni was just touching the door knob and then Bongbong said "Sge mahal take care" Leni leaned to Bongbong. "mahal?"

"Yes?" He jokely answered as he was gonna teased her.

"Ano ba tinatanong ko bat mahal?"

"Ahh mahal? bakit diba pwede?" he joked

"Dont tell me namimiss monanaman si Liza" she said

"Oo" he said while turning her smilling face to sad face

"Alam mo Bong masayahin kang tao pero agad kang nalulungkot" she said to him

"Osige na mahal una na ko" she ride on his joke. Bongbong smiled

"Mahal?"

"Yes?"

"No i mean..." She interrupted. "Why? namimiss ko lang den asawa ko"
she said jokely but he did not miss her husband that time

"Ah okay sge bye"

"O nasan yung mahal?" She said while laughing

"Ah oo nga hahaha bye mahal"

"Bye den mahal i..."

"Love you?" He continued

"I WILL go na" she said the 'will' loudly. "feeling karen no Sen. Bongbong"

"Hahaha"

"O sige na Bong mauna na ako"

"Ahh sge take care."

To Be Continued....