Chapter 36

"She's your Enemy!"

"Oh now what? why did you even call my name?"

He laughed.

"Why are you always laughing? But first can you please stop annoying me? Please?"

"Oh so now the Vice President of the Philippines begging me to stop annoying her, what a honor" he said and laugh.

"Kiss me first" he said as he come closer to her and pointing at his cheek so that Leni would kiss him.

Her face suddenly turned into a bit reddish pink that you can see on your own eye but then she raised her eyebrows and push him.

"Ouchh!"

"Ang kapal rin ng mukha mo no?"

"You pushed me too harsh Vp"

"Oh sorry nasaktan kaba?" She pretended to ask him as she wants to annoy him, she said in her mind that it was now her turn to annoy a Marcos.

"No..no It's okay"

"Oh nasaktan kaba puno? masyadong siyang mabigat eh ano? hayaan mo didiligan kita bukas, kawawa kanaman"

He laughed and annoyed a bit.

"Oh so now bumabawi kana ngayon huh?"

"Well that what enemies are for right? I am your Enemy right?"

"I didn't say that"

"Ay wow ✌️I didn't say that✌️ edi wow ka no, Ikaw panga tong humahanap ng evidence when you find out that I win"

"Well that's true but my Camp pushes me to, and so I did it."

"Camp camp ang sabihin mo Ikaw mismo"

He scoffed. "Well Ikaw kung ano gusto mong paniwalaan, your choice"

"Oh so ano nga, tawag tawag mopa ko ng mahal tapos wala rin pala tayong gagawin"

"Ano ba gusto mo gawin" he said as he moved his eyebrows up and down thrice.

Leni didn't have a clue about it, so she thought of it and finally get it.

"Hoy Ikaw ha, how dare you to talk like that I am the Vp of this country"

"What are you thinking ba? Ikaw Vp ah kung ano-ano iniisip mo, pwede naman just like you know coffee?"

She laughed shyly.

"So bakit kaba kasi dikit nang dikit sakin linta kaba?"

He smirked. "Like what they say, keep your friends close and your Enemies closer"

"Ay wow so inamin morin?"

"Well It's not like that, I'm just kidding you around haha, baka nga Ikaw patung ganung mag-isip eh"

She laughed. "Bahala ka nga diyan mauna na ako ang dami mong alam, I will call my sundo nalang, do not come with me" she then walk near to the gate of Malacañang and waited in the park bench.