Chapter 7

"First bouquet"

Bongbong bought a bouquet of red roses for Leni, he thought what her friends said and he agree to him.

Bongbong was now in the building were he work and then he entered in the elevator and saw Grace siya.

"Oh Grace" said Bongbong.

"Oh hi Bonget ay wow may pa Bouquet ka pa ha sakin ba yan?" She joked.

Bongbong didn't knew she was joking so he does not want Grace to feel upset if he said "no" so he said, "Ahh eto bakit gusto moba sayo nalang?"

"Eto naman nagbibiro lang alam ko naman di para sakin yan diba hindi naman ako gaanong mahilig sa mga bulaklak pero binibigyan mo parin ako kapag valentines"

"Ah akala ko kasi di ka nagbibiro haha kaya tinanong ko kung gusto mo baka kasi madismaya ka pag sinabi ko na hindi sayo eh"

"Alam mo Bong ang sweet mo talaga no sana makahanap rin ako ng taong kagaya mo"

Bongbong felt sad as he heard her best friend. "its okay balang araw darating din yung totoong taong magmamahal sayo" he said while huging Grace.

"Thank you Bong your my favorite friend talaga, by the way para kanino ba yan, hulaan ko? para kay Leni yan no?"

"How did you knew?" He itch his head.

"Eh kasi nung pinakilala ko siya sayo naging closed na kayo eh may pahatidhatid kapang nalalaman" she laughed.

"Sinabi sayo ni Leni?" He asked didn't expect that Leni will say yose things.

"Oo" she gigled.

"Uy nasa 6th floor na pala tayo hahhaha sige mag-uusap paba tayo o bibigay mona yung flowers ni Leni?"

"Ah sge bibigay ko muna to mamaya nalang tayong lunch mag-usap"

"Ah sge galingan mo ha pakita mo yung pogi points mo sa kanya im sure maiinlove yun haha"

"Sge thank you Grace" he said with a cute smile in his face.

"Your welcome" then Grace went out to the elevetor.

5th floor
Bbm was walking to Leni's office. Then he saw Leni holding a bouquet of flower that the man gaved him. Leni go to her office agter the man bid his goodbye and walked away. While Bongbong was behind the wall starring.

"She seems to be happy, should i gave it to her?" A question disturbing his mind. "Okaya wag na siguro, I think boyfriend niya yon tatapon ko nalang to" He said. He was upset of what he saw. He walk to his office. He open it intil someone spoke.

"Oh Hi Bong" A voice said behind his back and it is the voice that the least thing he want to hear. He doesnt have a choice but to speak with her so he leaned.

Leni suprised with his upset face. "Oh are you okay?" She asked. She was worried about him but he was not answering. "Bong?" She asked again.

"Ah yes im okay" He lied.

She wasn't agree about it, but she changed the topic. "Oh para kanino yang flowers na yan?" She said and pointed at the bouquet of flowers.

"Eto? Ah wala gusto moba sayo nalang?"

"Ah saken? sorry im allergic to roses kase eh" she refused making Bongbong more upset. "ah sge tatapon konalang" He said.

Leni noticed that he was upset about what she said so she said, "Huh? a hinde sge akin nalang ang ganda ganda pamo hindi konalang aamuyin lalagay ko sa vase ko" She smilled. "thank you😊"